Wanted 40+ HP 4wd Tractor with Factory Cab...Which one to buy ???

/ Wanted 40+ HP 4wd Tractor with Factory Cab...Which one to buy ??? #11  
I was kind of in the same boat. That's the problem. Machines tend to become more application specific. You can't have one, that does all well. I had a compact with a belly mower, but after a while realized it wasn't good for rough cutting, and didn't do a fine cut either, if for no other reason, that you drive over the grass before you cut it. I also found the ground clearance limitations of the belly mower to be a problem when working in rough terrain.

I was diappointed that Kubota didn't offer a back hoe that one could opperate from inside that gorgeous cab!

And JD only offers a goofy five foot front mount blower on their compact cab tractor!

It's enough to drive one crazy:eek:

/ Wanted 40+ HP 4wd Tractor with Factory Cab...Which one to buy ???
Thanks for all of the input , it is a tough situation, I am going out to my local Kubota John Deere and New Holland dealers today. The Kubota BX 24 that I have now fits the bill, But in my opnopnit does not have enough power, But as many of you have suggested it might be best to have a dedicated grass cutting machine , and a tractor for the rest. Earlier before my post I had looked at a John Deere 3720 or a 4320 with Cab, and a New Holland TD45DA with Cab. They were both nice units, I had alos looked at the new Cub Cadet Yanmar EX3200, But id did not have the Cab as of yet. I also was impressed with the Mahindra'a. Does anyone have any suggestions on the JD or The New Hollands, or a Mahindra. likes or dis-likes.

Thanks

/ Wanted 40+ HP 4wd Tractor with Factory Cab...Which one to buy ??? #13  
Comment on the Cub Cadets - Don't buy it.

Not that it's a bad machine, but Cub has a very poor history of dabbling in this segment. I really don't think that they are going to still be selling them in 3 years, nor supporting them. Maybe they will, but that's not the history.

The mahindra's have a strong following - they are a bit rough around the edges so to speak when compared to Kubota / Deere, but good machines still.

Have you looked for a 8-12 year old 50-75 hp cab tractor? Probably can get one for less than the 3720 or 4320 cab machines.

/ Wanted 40+ HP 4wd Tractor with Factory Cab...Which one to buy ??? #14  
I vote for a separate mower, New Holland tractor with a subframe mounted Woods 90 backhoe, of course that's what I ended up with.....I just didn't get the cab yet because of all the brush I have to clear. If you get the 3pt hoe, you'll probably be disgusted eventually.....I agree with Bob earlier.......the mmm will be a pain and not efficient with the setup at all.

/ Wanted 40+ HP 4wd Tractor with Factory Cab...Which one to buy ??? #15