Pretty close to a deal

/ Pretty close to a deal
Garry, the NH website has all the same specs and information on the TC30 that you will find in the brochure. In fact, the TC30 brochure is a tri-page foldout and there is probably more info on the website than in the brochure. But, if you want a brochure, email me, and I'll send you one.

Jerry

/ Pretty close to a deal
Garry, I forgot to mention that the TC30 has a wide open operator station. I actually feel like I have more room for my legs on a TC30 than on the BOOMER (TC29 or 33).

It caused me great pain to walk away from Deere. But, the 3pt capacity, hydro, and open operator station just could'nt be overlooked.

Jerry

/ Pretty close to a deal #13  
Thanks again Jerry. Apparently the New Holland web site that I had visited in the past hasn't been updated to include the TC30 info., but I went to a different dealers site and all the info was there. I couldn't even get corporate NH's web site to open!/w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif Well, no worries. Thanks to you and the other dealer site, I have the basic information now./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Pretty close to a deal #14  
What about <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.newholland.com/na/Products/TC30_tractor.html>here?</A>

/ Pretty close to a deal #15  
Paul,

That's the one I finally came across when I went to a different dealers website. Like I said, I guess it was just my lousy luck to mark as a "favorite" a web site that doesn't bother getting updated regularly. I think there is some discussion about this very topic going on in another section.

Anyway, I've got it now. Thanks.