Down to 2 choices.....

/ Down to 2 choices..... #21  
ScottK said:
Does the Kubota have the brakes on the same side as the other pedals? I found it to be a pain when I used a Kubota. I have a Deere now. If you get the 300 loader, a lot of people say to get the 300cx as opposed to the 300c.

Scott

I believe the 300cx is NOT available for the 3203, at least not officially.

/ Down to 2 choices..... #22  
I just finalized my own tractor purchase, but something the dealer said made alot of sense to me. I wanted R4 tires on my machine as i'll be doing some forestry work and I wanted the traction and puncture resistance. Dan Vogt (my dealer) had a 3320 with brand new turf tires on it and talked me into turfs for reasons close to yours. Because i'll be using my 3000lb tractor for mowing "good grass" around the house, he was against me loading the tires or having wheel weights, and suggested turf tires for the best possible mowing experience, and eliminating tearing turf with the front tires on turns. As far as traction and and field work, he has heard no complaints about loss of traction, and has never fixed a flat on a set of turfs in his 8 years.

If I were you, i'd take a harder look at the 20 series to compare to the bota. because of the limitations of the 3302 (no mid mount pto was the killer for me) and the lack of the cx loader, I walked away from that model. You might want to take a look at the 2720 (not out yet, but 30 hp) or the 3120 3320 as a better comparision to the Kabota. You also might want to price a midmount 7 iron vs the finish mower, no idea how they compare in price, but the video on the new self attaching deere mid-mount mower is VERY cool.

Other than that, get some seat time, I plan to use a loader alot and the deere set-up with the loader control at my fingertips while seated was another selling point to me.