my decison!

/ my decison! #1  

fsbigcountry

Tractor
L3010 W/Loader
thanks to one and all for some truly helpful info. I won't go into all the reasons I chose the bota here now, but I talked a little about it on the kubota "buying/pricing" board. I really enjoy coming home from work and seeing what everyone here is doing & talking about. My tractor is to be delivered friday after work. I'm sure I will move most of the front yard to the back just for the fun of it! It don't get much better than this!

/ my decison! #2  
Frank,
Congratulations on your new machine, I feel your choice was an excellant one. The ear to ear grin we know is a guarantee, but all us TBNr's want to see pictures, lots of pictures and be sure to keep us up to date on your tractor exploits.
Good luck and stay safe.

/ my decison! #3  
Congratulations, not an easy decision with many good brands out there. Now that the search is over you can start planning the projects, storage for your new baby, future attachments, and the endless requests from the neighbors.
PJ

/ my decison! #4  
Congratulations Frank! The deciding is the hard part!/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Now that you've done that, all you need to do is find the seat time. And don't forget to order your <font color=orange>orange</font color=orange> TBN hat!

/ my decison! #5  
Congratulations on your new toy..er.. tractor /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. I think the only thing more "addictive" than TBN-time is Tractor time /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.

Cheer,
Couchsachraga

/ my decison! #6  
Frank, Congratulations on your purchase... I'm sure you will live happily ever after together! Post pictures when you get them!

/ my decison! #8  
FRANK; congrats on purchase, tomorrow at this time u will be a bonafide tractor user. go getm!!!