Blue, Green or Orange?

/ Blue, Green or Orange? #11  
wallace said:
Kioti Orange CK25 with 3.75 % financing for 72 months.
and a 4 year warranty.
DITTO,on the Kioti,coobie

/ Blue, Green or Orange? #12  
I must have been doing something wrong yesterday. I was using both steering brakes and the diff lock on my e-hydro tractor. JC

/ Blue, Green or Orange?
"I must have been doing something wrong yesterday. I was using both steering brakes and the diff lock on my e-hydro tractor. JC"

There's always gotta be somebody who is a wise *****. I have a manual car and an auto truck. I don't have a problem with people who like Hydro tractors I just don't want one myself.

Jeesh you guys are like my mother-in-law trying to convince me I like artichoke hearts. "Maybe your tastes have changed" she says--"not since yesterday they haven't" I say. LOL

Hondo

/ Blue, Green or Orange? #14  
Hondo1 said:
I absolutely can't stand Hydro Transmissions. I know that they are all the rage but I like a tractor to have gears, the more the better. Shuttle shift is nice but hydro is not for me. I get into situations where I need to use the brakes to turn, or use the differential lock.

Hondo
I was just saying in a nice way, that you are wrong. I don't care what you buy, I'm just letting you know I can do those things with my tractor. JC

/ Blue, Green or Orange? #15  
Blue, Green or Orange......:confused:

Yes....get Blue, Green or Orange.....:D

Vic

/ Blue, Green or Orange? #16  
There may be a little more to just which color you like and who has the best financing. I can't speak for ALL the other tractors, but I do know for my Green machines (1948 B, 1987 318 and 2001 4400) if I need a part, I can go to www.jdparts.com look up the parts manual (including blow up of everything) and order the part. In almost all cases if I order the parts by 5:30 PM, it will be on the truck that leave Syracuse NY the same night, and in Maryland before the door to the store is open for business.

I find it amazing that a company has online parts manuals for a 60 year old tractor! When I bought a used 72" MMM all the parts I needed I could get within 24 hours. When I bought a mid PTO kit for my 4400, they had all the diagrams online, which greatly added to KennyD and I installing the kit.

Is Deere the only one with this type of service, or do all the other machines have the same level of parts support? For me it means a lot to be able to get parts quickly, and get my toys going!

/ Blue, Green or Orange? #17  
Good point wayne, when my Kubota has it's 60th birthday I will let you know! I say if you have a JD dealer telling you he will match or beat Kubota price, give him the Kubota price and let him put his money where his mouth is and then you will have the best deal if he's a good service guy. Around here JD sells very well, I went to a JD dealer a few years ago and asked if they had a usd 2210 for sale. She laughed and said I wish I had a half dozen, I'd have them sold in no time. JD sells in Wisconsin, I don't know about everywhere though. Later, ihookem.

/ Blue, Green or Orange? #19  
wallace said:
Kioti Orange CK25 with 3.75 % financing for 72 months.
and a 4 year warranty.

Seriously... I looked at all of the tractors you mentioned, and the Kioti CK25 had the best features, the strongest loader, a shuttle shift transmission (I know the JD790 and the TC30 are straight gears) and cost less than the rest.

Plus, I guarantee you won't find a telescoping 3pt hitch or suspension seat on any of the other tractors you mentioned.

Don't confuse shuttle shift transmission with Hydro, they aren't the same at all.

Shuttle shift is a manual tranny with a forward/reverse shuttle, meaning my kioti has 4 speeds x 2 ranges x F/R = 8 forward and 8 reverse gears.

BTW, I am not affiliated with Kioti other than I own one and looked at the same tractors you looked at before purchasing it...

/ Blue, Green or Orange?
I like the shuttle shift as I have used one before and realize it is not a hydro. I have now added Red(Mahindra) and Orange(Kioti) to my list of tractors to compare.

I am not happy with the hoops and bs I have to jump and wade through at the New Holland dealer near me so I have pretty much ruled out the TC30 just based on what I think about the dealer.

Hondo