Canadian Pricing Comparison to US

/ Canadian Pricing Comparison to US #1  
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1532, Bolens G174
Hello eveyone!
I am new to posting here but have been lurking for the past while. I am looking to replace my old Bolens G174 tractor. It has had a hard life and during the last big snowstorm, I managed to shear off the knuckle on the front axle. (See signature sorry I tried to resize in photobucket but it does not seem to matter)

There is a JD, NH, Kubota, Branson, and Massey dealer within a 30 min. drive from me. I looked at the Jinma's but am afraid that twenty years from now the tractor will not be around from the abuse or parts will not be available similar to my Bolens situation. I have pretty much narrowed my choice down to a massey 1533 w cab, 12 speed power shuttle, large loaded R4 tires, 1525 loader w skid steer quick attach and heavy duty bucket and block heater. I only have a 1.5 acre lot so i will only use the tractor for major yard work, snow plwing and moving my boat and trailer around the yard. I usually plow out all my neighbours also. (Hence the "nice guy" monacher)
i have been quoted around $29000 Canadian + 13% taxes ($32770) They currently have 0% for 60 months and this is a large factor on my decision also the MF are made by Iseki and I know from personal experience that they are tough!!!! I guess it will sort be like sub-brand loyalty.

Is the pricing reasonable compared to US dealers?

I look forward to posting here in the future.

/ Canadian Pricing Comparison to US
Sorry, I just read the rules and I broke the rules already! but, in my defence I didn't see a Massey Ferguson Buying/Pricing list. I won't be offended if admin moves this post! But, perhaps, I will get some better exposure and consequently more feedback here.

/ Canadian Pricing Comparison to US #3  
I think that the 1533's are great looking machines.

Your price quote is in the ball park of what a Kubota GL3540 w. LA723 loader and cab and HST would cost you around these parts. Thats after fairly heavy discounting from Kubota given the exchange rates.

Do you REALLY want a gear transmission? Does not sound like you will be doing any field work with 1.5 acres. I'd bet that a hydro would be a heck of a lot more productive. I drive 5 speed on my car but love the HST on my tractor.

Something that I think is worth pointing out is that while the MF machines seem quite nice and Iseki is know to make great machines, they don't nearly sell anything close to what JD, Kubota etc. sell - in volumes. While I think that long term parts availability is dependant to the brand, it is also very dependant on the popularity of the particularly machine and its siblings. I'm not suggesting that parts won't be available, just that this ought to be part of any buyers equation.

Good luck with your purchase. You are sure to have a blast!