What's up with Long

/ What's up with Long #11  
Re: What\'s up with Long

Well I talked to my dealer today, he didn't know anything about thier web page, but he just brought in more Landtracs for the open house. I'll try to catch the Long rep tommorow and see what he says.

/ What's up with Long #12  

Mike,,,,, If you haven't found the Long tractor that you are looking for, I may have just the deal for you. I was offered one a while back, before I bought the Kioti. The owner was sick and had to go to the hospital and we lost contact. He hasn't given me the ok to post his tractor yet. Just got an e-mail from him today. He has a Landtrac 410DTC with trailer and lots of attchments. It has 7-8 hrs on it. His health is forcing a sale of a new tractor at a very discounted price. I hope to hear back from him soon. If you are interested, hang in there. It is a great deal. I wish that I had waited./w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

/ What's up with Long #13  

I just got the owner's ok to post his tractor for sale. I posted it in the classifieds under 'used' 'other brands' 'forsale' Long/LandTrac 410 DTC.
If anyone is interested.

Or if you buy my Long2360, MF 220, & Kioti Lk3054, I'll buy it myself. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ What's up with Long #14  

Hi ed I own a long 300 DTC with 100 miles on it and I also have had two flat tires did you fix them yourself or have dealer do it ? I put tire sealer in them for now and both are holding but I love my tractor had too tighten up some bolts in loader control unit and fel and shift knob but tractor is great

/ What's up with Long

Let me restate esactly what is at issue:

The tractors are fine machines

I can't find ANY Official contact info on the actual LongAgribusiness company

Google brings up plenty of dealer links and dead company website, phone numbers, and etc.

before I buy a tractor, I want to know plenty about the manufacturer/distributer. Can no one find Any connection to them?

/ What's up with Long #16  

The front tire I fixed my self, I ran over a nail and just patched the inner tube. The rear tire turned out to be a defective tube, I had the dealer fix this one as the rear tires are filled, and I don't have the means of filling them myself. The weight of the wheel was also an issue, just to big for me to want to try fixing myself. The only other problem I had was a broken elbow on one of the hydraulic lines for the FEL, I snagged it on a tree and broke it. Haven't had any problems with loose bolts.

/ What's up with Long #17  

Well I didn't know there was a tube I will have to check it out and repaire. Both are front tires same as you nails thanks for the info keep purple tractoring ed

/ What's up with Long #18  

I had looked at Long as well, but ruled them out since they don't have a web presence. I know they don't seem related, but to me, in this day, it is like going to the dealer and being told that there were no printed materials available to describe their machines...

-Chris

/ What's up with Long

I just noticed the email address you posted, thanks. I just sent a note, let's see what happens....

/ What's up with Long

As as aside, if Long seems difficult to locate, Kioti is downright amazing. I sent an inquiry to them, with lightning response. The good news is they are adding HST, so they have climbed way up in my estimation.

Still looking for Long....