Foster's in Texas

/ Foster's in Texas #1  

deere755

Platinum Member
Tractor
Case 2090 Massey Ferguson 4233 John Deere 4700
Has anyone on here dealt with Foster's John Deere. My BIL is considering one of there package deals. I was wondereing if anyone has dealt with them how the service is and were you happy with the deal. Our local JD dealer is not even close in price with them. My BIL is going to be in Texas next month and thought he might just buy a package deal from them. Of coarse our local dealer would have to to all warranty work so there service dept. would not be an issue for him.

/ Foster's in Texas #2  
Yes. We just bought a 2320 from them to replace a stolen 2210. Nice folks, good prices. We're just down the road from the Liberty store. John or Frank (sales guys) are super nice.

Mike

/ Foster's in Texas #3  
There is a Foster's Northwest of Houston on US 290 about 40 miles out. Near Hockley, I think. I drove by there about a week ago and they sure had a lot of green stuff around their store. I don't know anything about their prices.

Vernon

/ Foster's in Texas #4  
I bought my 5603 there (Hockley store, there are 3 locations). Very pleased with everything so far.:)

/ Foster's in Texas #5  
Hey Agent,
Keep us posted on how you like your 5603. I would love to have one but with only 26 acres, it would be next to impossible to cost justify one. My neighbor claims he got a cash price quote for $36K when they first came out but I think maybe the FEL was left out but he claims it wasn't.