What is a good tractor with approximately 25 pto hp?

/ What is a good tractor with approximately 25 pto hp? #11  
RoyJackson said:
Deere 790 new or used, 870 or 970 both older machines, 3120 or 3320 if you need HST.
Kubota B7800 or others

There's a start

Agree with Roy, JD got a slew of them, also take a look at the dealers near your location?

/ What is a good tractor with approximately 25 pto hp? #12  
Raptor53 said:
I need a tractor for mowing approximately 7 acres of pasture, maintaining a 1200 foot gravel driveway, snow removal, posthole digging, and a little loader work once in a while. I will be using a 5 ft rotary cutter for mowing and I heard that you usually need 5 hp per foot, that's why I am looking for a 25 pto hp tractor. I do not want to use a finish mower.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.
That is a loaded question. Like asking, "Who makes a good sedan automobile?" New vs old ect.

/ What is a good tractor with approximately 25 pto hp? #13  
John Deere 3320. 25 hp at the pto. I found you the tractor, but you might want to read up on a flail mower before you buy a cutter. JC

/ What is a good tractor with approximately 25 pto hp? #14  
I just went through a very similar selection process with similar needs. I decided on a Kubota L2800 HST with a loader (29 HP). Looked at JD 790 (no HST), Mahindra (Dealers very far away and would not return calls. The one dealer I was able to talk to within 100 miles didnt have anything in stock and didn't know when they would due to the change to the 2816 model.) Kioti (no dealer close). Was leaning towards the JD790 for a basic tractor that would suit my needs. The Kubota had more lift capacity on both ends, similar warranty and similar 0% financing and the kicker was HST, all for very close to what the JD790 was going to cost. Ive only had the tractor for a week and have no complaints or regrets yet. I agree with other posts. Very nice to have a good dealer that is reasonably close.

/ What is a good tractor with approximately 25 pto hp? #15  
Welcome to TBN. All good replies, but you need to sit in the seat and find which tractor fits you best. Nothing is the same from brand to brand. Find a dealer that is responsive to your needs and try his tractors.:)

/ What is a good tractor with approximately 25 pto hp?
mrpoppy58 said:
Raptor 53,
Try Mahindrausa.com They have a great selection.

Thanks. I am very much interested in Mahindra tractors. They look great.

/ What is a good tractor with approximately 25 pto hp? #17  
Raptor53,
I have a Mahindra 2810 TLb Gear Drive. I am a retired heavy Equipment operator. Pound for pound my little tractor is as good as any Machine I have operated.
Good luck.
mrpoppy

/ What is a good tractor with approximately 25 pto hp?
I decided on the Deere 3320. It was the most stout of the bunch, and Deere's quality, dealer network, parts availability, and resale value is well known (not that I plan on ever selling the tractor).

Thanks for the replies everyone :)