where from???

/ where from??? #1  

mrjohnnysue

Tractor
Kubota 4330 hst/853 fel
Just curious.......
red, blue, orange and other shades in between.........where are the different
brands of tractors made???

I am assuming that Kubota is from Japan....Mahindra is from India...what about others??

I am asking this in regard to the smaller (40 hp and under) type/size tractors..

I don't think this will influence which tractor I buy.....but would like to know..

thanks..

/ where from??? #2  
The Mahindra 4 wd compacts 33 HP and down are all manufactured by Mitsubishi in Japan.

/ where from??? #3  
I don't think any of them are made in the US. Some use tricky marketing like "Assembled in the US" That means the tires were put on here, thats about it. I hear JD is made in Japan, Case in Italy along with New Holland.

Chris

/ where from??? #4  
New Holland and Case are Shibaura Power train Japan.

/ where from??? #5  
Most are made in Japan.

Kioti and Bobcat - by Daedong in South Korea.
Tym - South Korea
Montana - South Korea
Massey's are Japan as well I think.

/ where from??? #6  
I thought the smaller JD's were now made in China...

Montana's could be made anywhere since they are really a private label. They buy from others and repackage to sell under their name.

Jinma's are 100% Chinese...

These days, you really can't tell who makes what where, so what does it matter where it comes from, as long as they are built with quality?

My 1st foreign care, a Toyota Camry, was built in the US, but my Dodge Ram was built in Mexico. At least the Cummins, under the hood, was built in the US of A. And so does the world turn ... yadda, yadda, yadda.....

/ where from??? #7  
Made in Japan it literal not physical. The world does business on a global scale these days. Most all company's have assembly plants in every country they do business in including US built items. Made in Japan only means that is where the corporate head of the snake is not where it is physically built. If you bought it in the united states it was probably built hear. If you buy a Ford pickup in Japan it was probably built in Japan. The most popular items produced and sold are usually built where they are sold. It is only the high end models that are actually imported. Importing cost is way too high build overseas, it is much cheaper to build an assembly plant where you sell your products. Business is Business

/ where from??? #8  
Smaller JD's are made in India. When I questioned my dealer on this he did reasure me that with JD being a "global" company they still have to meet strick standards. And by the looks of mine I can believe that.

/ where from??? #9  
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kubota Credit Corporation, U.S.A.
Headquarters: Torrance, California, U.S.A.

Beginning in 1982, Kubota customers have been offered a wide range of financing alternatives through Kubota Credit Corporation, U.S.A. (KCC). It provides competitive interest rates, equity financing, flexible down payments, monthly and seasonal payment terms and property damage insurance. Kubota dealers can tailor a variety of finance and lease programs to meet specific customer requirements and KCC provides fast, efficient and convenient payment alternatives vital to cash flow and other purchasing needs.

Through a comprehensive national dealer network, KCC offers personal credit counseling, excellent service and competitive finance products.

[/FONT]
24pxl_gray.jpg

dividerline2.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kubota Manufacturing of America
Headquarters: Gainesville, Georgia, U.S.A.

Kubota Manufacturing of America (KMA) was formed in 1988 as Kubota痴 North American manufacturing base. KMA manufactures and assembles Kubota lawn tractors, zero-turn mowers, sub-compact tractors, loaders, backhoes and other implements. The company employs 1200 workers. Two master buildings offer 616,000 square feet of manufacturing space. Today, one-third of all Kubota branded equipment sold in the United States is manufactured or assembled at its 151-acre Gainesville, Georgia facility.

[/FONT]
24pxl_gray.jpg

compInfo6.jpg
dividerline2.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kubota Engine of America
Headquarters: Lincolnshire, Illinois, U.S.A.

Kubota is a leading OEM (original equipment manufacturer) of compact diesel and gasoline engines for industrial, agricultural, construction and generator applications. Established in 1999, KEA distributes and markets Kubota-Tough (6 to 83 horsepower), compact, lightweight, turbocharged options, liquid-cooled, low noise and low vibration engines to other top-name manufacturers serving various industrial equipment sectors. (more information www.kubotaengine.com)

[/FONT]

/ where from??? #10  
Out and About - John Deere, Waterloo, Iowa » The Iowa Journal » Iowa Public Television

Hear is an article about John Deere expanding there Waterloo facility this year

I get really frustrated when I hear about the outsourcing of American jobs and buy American from people that don't understand global economics & understand I mean no offense. You have to understand business is done world wide not by country anymore. The INTERNET has changed everything but it changed before even that. When you don't buy a Toyota because it isn't American your keeping an American from building that car. Do you realize that India 30 yeas ago only had illegal drugs as an export. You change the world by planting seeds. We took something that nobody hear wanted to do Tech support and we taught this country how. This is now a country that gives back to the world and is now a productive part of world economics. You remember that when you cry about why you get India when you call tech support or any other on line service. This is now a country that is giving back to the world instead of draining its resources. You live in the World my friends not just the Country your home happens to be in. The term Buy American is foolish and only hurts Americans. India is only 1 example of many

Hear is another thought for you, What do you think is going to happen to the economics in the Middle East over the next 30 years? Fuel is said to reach $7 a gallon this year and that is a good thing & you know why. Because it is going to force affordable alternative energy options not because you and I are really pissed off but because if we don't world economics will crumble and Business will never let that happen. The only export the Middle east has is Oil and the economy will crumble without it. They too will have to find another commodity to export or there future is very uncertain. What is certain is that the oil they depend on so strongly now will not support there economy in the future