JD 4510 vs NH TC40

/ JD 4510 vs NH TC40 #1  

Redman59

Tractor
John Deere 4510
I have been shopping for almost a year now. Last night I sold my lawn tractor so I am much closer.

Here are the deals:
Deere 4510, Reverser, R4, very gently used (paint looks new) 460 loader $20,500 Delivered to my farm.

This is a Lawn and Garden dealer on the outskirst of the "City". I have used him to service my JD Lawn tractor for three years. Great guy.

TC40, R4's, 16LA loader, shuttle shift, 19,177. Have not discussed delivery.

Again a L&G dealer near the "City".

Same tractor at the AG dealer near the farm, 18 miles away - 19,077.
or
Same tractor with Bush Hog Loader (painted blue) for another $500 less at the AG dealer.

Wife wants to be able to drive it, but hates clutches, says they are not ladylike - she grew up in the deeeeep south - south of I 10. She is leaning toward the green.

The JD Ag dealer close to the farm, was not able to touch the deal I got from the City Dealer, but said no sweat on service - Just wants all the green customers to be happy no matter where they bought.

Does JD have any incentives coming out soon?

All the JD dealers say that the compacts are flying off the lot, kind of hard to believe in the double dip recession we seem to be getting into.

Any problems with the Bush Hog Loaders? Probably made in the same factory - right?

The NH dealer was selling his loader pretty hard saying it is a new design that doesn't need a parking stand. I wouldn't want my kids playing around the parked loader, climbing on it and getting crushed. Any possibility of that happening?

Redman

/ JD 4510 vs NH TC40
Re: JD 4510 vs NH t40

Should read TC40, but you guys probably know that allready

/ JD 4510 vs NH TC40 #3  
Good Morning <font color=red>Red...</font color=red>

You can go back and "edit" this yourself... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ JD 4510 vs NH TC40 #4  

<font color=blue>...I wouldn't want my kids playing around the parked loader, climbing on it and getting crushed. Any possibility of that happening?...</font color=blue>

<font color=red>...YES...!</font color=red> So set the rules straight with the kids from day one on... Simple fact kids, the tractor and implements are NOT TOYS...! They can not only hurt you... but KILL YOU... F-A-S-T... /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

00003e5bvgrgnzzd.jpg

<font color=blue>...Wife wants to be able to drive it...She is leaning toward the green...</font color=blue>

/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Absolutely nothing better than family harmony and happiness... keep Mama happy... the "Reverser" should be easier and faster for a gal to operate... (and guy)

Easy solution...Let Mama take each for a test drive and let her decide... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ JD 4510 vs NH TC40 #5  

Redman,

<font color=green>Does JD have any incentives coming out soon?</font color=green>

JD has 5.9% financing on new tractors until the end of May, I believe. No other incentives that I know of.

<font color=green>All the JD dealers say that the compacts are flying off the lot</font color=green>

I just bought a JD 4710....now awaiting delivery. I shopped at 5 dealers. Most every 4x10 series tractor I saw was sold or had already been spoken for. These apparently are hot items....not only with farmers looking for barnyard utility machines but weekend warriors of all stripes who want to spruce up their vacation places and second home locations. Landscapers also love these smaller compact tractors. This is reason there are few incentives. Dealers can sell them without offering incentives.

Regards,
Bob Ancar
Cambridge, NY