purchase advice needed

/ purchase advice needed #1  

Gelu Botezan

I am new to this forum, and hope to find purchasing advice;

I finally got out of the tractor vs dozer dilema and decided for a dozer, mini, tiny dozer! the work is on small properties like 1/2 1/4 acres, confined spaces around buildings, moving earth and planting material etc.
I found the struck corp's Magnatrac machines. Surprisingly I could not find recent threads about these tractors in order to get some user input on the matter.
Are these machines reliable for commercial use, like daily use or rental?
they would be used in Romania at the bottom of Europe.
Thanks in advance.

/ purchase advice needed
Thanks Paul,

I already did, but there is rather a talk about mechanical problems on Yahoo, I also suppose that the guys must be Magnatrac fans and I was actually searching for objective user opinions, supposing they exist, or even for counter advice of ex users, I wish to be as well informed as possible. The positive infos are less important than the bad ones.
I really do not wish to regret the purchase.

/ purchase advice needed #4  
The only people I'm aware of that have these things...have them as toys that they play with, but I don't think they count on them...:)

/ purchase advice needed
I was supposing that, but still can not find a solution for confined spaces between homes, also for gardening material handling in such spaces like 1+2meters(3 to 7 feet). I found the bobcat 50 or 52 but I also would need a backhoe.
The weight is a real issue. The most pickup trucks can pull a max. 3 ton trailer The most skid steer or mini excavators weight over 3,5 tons and I loose on mobility and access by having to hire huge trailers for transport.
Thanks for confirming my suppositions.