td80d or tn75da or m7040

/ td80d or tn75da or m7040 #1  

hebron

thinking of buying new tractor td80d, tn75da, or m7040, possibly m8540 any help

/ td80d or tn75da or m7040 #2  
i've ran an 8540 for the last two years. it is 2wd with rear wheel weights and a loader. no problems at all with the tractor. worked great for haying and loading manure. also worked great to move snow.

/ td80d or tn75da or m7040 #3  
I have a TN75DA (cab)
I ran a kubota 9000 (something) series (90hp) for a few days last fall.

The NH has better ergonomics, it's a more comfortable, better set up tractor inside. The Kubota had a LOT of power (it should at 90hp) but it wasn't as nice inside.

I think kubota's are super reliable, but I think they are sized small inside for ummm, big guys like me.

I really love my TN. I had it on the dyno, it made 69 PTO hp. (more than rated), thing is a beast, and yet it's super comfy inside and controls just come to hand.

I realize that doesn't help, but it's at least a data point.

/ td80d or tn75da or m7040 #4  
It's always important when comparing tractors to compare like model grouping of vintage. They are all improving with every model and like cars one that is a dated design will not have the comfort features of the new or current models.

The 8540 is a larger chassis tractor then the 7040 in most all respects. Selling all the models you have listed the Kubota is sold more then the others but we do see some perfering one over the other.