Do John Deere dealers generally negotiate?

/ Do John Deere dealers generally negotiate? #1  

G-force

Tractor
2008 Kubota B2620
Will dealers generally negotiate below MSRP on new John Deere compact tractors?

I received a John Deere cooperate discount offer through the company I work for. The discount would be 13% off on any 2000, 3000 and 4000 20 series tractor.

The models I had been looking at in JD were the 2320 and 3320.

Is it common to get dealers to sell below the 13% from MSRP without a corporate discount, or should I jump all over this offer?

Thanks!

/ Do John Deere dealers generally negotiate? #2  
G-force said:
Will dealers generally negotiate below MSRP on new John

Is it common to get dealers to sell below the 13% from MSRP without a corporate discount, or should I jump all over this offer?

Thanks!

Not in this area!:rolleyes:

/ Do John Deere dealers generally negotiate? #3  
It depends on the tractor your buying. Get a quote or two either way and then you'll know what your up to. Some of the national account programs when you figure the freight in with the discount then it's not as good from buyig from a dealer plus the national low rate financing doesn't apply either. A good salesman will let you know which way to go.

/ Do John Deere dealers generally negotiate? #4  
G-force said:
Will dealers generally negotiate below MSRP on new John Deere compact tractors?

I received a John Deere cooperate discount offer through the company I work for. The discount would be 13% off on any 2000, 3000 and 4000 20 series tractor.

The models I had been looking at in JD were the 2320 and 3320.

Thanks!

I recently received two quotes for a 3320, one was 13.5% off MSRP and the other was 13.75% off MSRP. The one price is from my local PA dealer and the other was from a dealer in NY near where we own retirement property.

/ Do John Deere dealers generally negotiate? #5  
I bought my JD 3720 for about 15-16% off list 1.5 years ago. The other dealers I checked with were about 10% off list. Seems to vary widely.

/ Do John Deere dealers generally negotiate? #6  
I got my 3520 Cab for more then 13% off MSRP...
You really get them moving on price when you say "Well, I can have an Orange one for XX dollars in my driveway this afternoon".....

/ Do John Deere dealers generally negotiate? #7  
Our new 5425 came in right at 20% off list. Same for the 5325 we ordered.

/ Do John Deere dealers generally negotiate? #8  
tjkadar said:
Our new 5425 came in right at 20% off list. Same for the 5325 we ordered.

Same here on my 5225; right at 20%. I've read here that the discount you can expect is related to the specific model...

/ Do John Deere dealers generally negotiate? #9  
bjcsc said:
Same here on my 5225; right at 20%. I've read here that the discount you can expect is related to the specific model...

so I can get a better discount on a 5025 series then I can on a 5003 series? I'm not saying it will be cheaper then a 5003 series, i just mean, for not spending too much more I get a whole lot more tractor and it is a smart buy, correct?

/ Do John Deere dealers generally negotiate? #10  
Dealer volume bonus is figured dramatically different on 5X25 series machines then it is on the 5X03 series