2008 tractor MSRP's per Minnesota DOT website

/ 2008 tractor MSRP's per Minnesota DOT website #3  
If that's a State bid, chances are the prices are only for units of Government. In WI our DOT could buy Taurus sedans for 9k ofF list price, but it involved heavy discounting by the MFG - Dealer could not buy at the prices MFG sold at... It makes you wonder just how much profit is in the units. I know we were buying 4x4 Excursions for 26k when sticker was over 40k.

Yikes!

/ 2008 tractor MSRP's per Minnesota DOT website
The prices are full list, but each mfg. page has a bid page listing % discount from list, transportation charges, service manual prices, and in some cases, cost of fluid and filter kits.

/ 2008 tractor MSRP's per Minnesota DOT website #5  
This is a fine guide if you want an idea of whats available, but its only a small fraction of the equasion on pricing a tractor.

/ 2008 tractor MSRP's per Minnesota DOT website #6  
I looked up my new Kubota M5040 I just purchased and the price in the guide, with the percentage discount their price was a few hundred dollars more than I paid. Depending upon how many others can give a good cost comparison of what they paid vs. what's on the Minnesota site, it may be an excellent resource for a "good deal" price for potential tractor buyers.