OK Come on guys WHICH TRACTOR ???

/ OK Come on guys WHICH TRACTOR ???
Thanks EVERYONE !

Thanks EVERYONE!

Sorry keep bumping the keyboard at work (small laptop)!

I test drove both tractors and I love the feel of the NH-TZ25 It has great visibility when the loader is on and I love the controls. I hope to have it this weekend! P.S. I looked under the seat and They have added a plate under it to reinforces the seat mount, for anyone wondering about the seat crack issues!

I almost forgot , someone asked where I live. I live in Northwest Ohio so we get our share of snow :)

I will post some pictures ( for you JAY :) )

thanks,

Dick

/ OK Come on guys WHICH TRACTOR ??? #24  
rkummerer said:
Jay,

Here are the comparisons, (the new specs on the Kubota is actually heavier 1322 with ROPS). I am having trouble "justifying" the New Holland over the Kubota (same dealer and a good one) @ 1,000 dollars less! Dealer says the difference is in the rear end, CAST IRON assembly and "bull" gears on the NH TZ-25 vs. Cast ALUMINUM housing and Planetary gears on Kubota BX2350?
He says it is worth the diference (salesman ) :)

Kubota has 42 months vs 60 on 0%, but $1,000 dollars lesds is huge!

thanks,

Dick

View attachment 104353

I like to add the weight where it is needed, not where it might be because of antiquatated design and often causing a balance problem or a fat tractor!
The lighter the tractor to get the job done the more reponsive the tractor giving longer life and less fuel burnt!

/ OK Come on guys WHICH TRACTOR ??? #25  
Dick,

Your place is in that range where any solution from an 18" reel mower + wheel barrow combo to a 50hp UT would work. It's all up to your butt and budget. You can't hardly go wrong with JD or Kubota. But the Massey, Kioti and Mahindra tractors also fit the bill.

One hint on specs and tractors, the people writting the glossy marketing fliers have 99% of the time never been on a tractor.

jb

JB,
30 years ago I did use a shovel and barrow, After a few surgeries ( ulnar nerve from years and years of shoveling ) and father TIME, this is not an option anymore. I need a much bigger mower than the craftsmen I have. I just figured with all the Sand, Dirt, pond Stone and driveway widening project, mulch, and the snow, it will sure make the job much easier on me:)

This sounds like what I used, to convince the wife :)

TZ-25 should be in my driveway this Sat.

thanks everyone for your thoughts,

Dick

/ OK Come on guys WHICH TRACTOR ??? #27  
Post back with the new tractor pics!

jb