Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #11  
from what ive read your qs have been answered.now all you have tobe is drive both tractors an see wich best fitts you.i noticed you was wanting the telascoping 3pt,an you can get that by looking at the kub MX4700.

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #12  
While I think the 4400 would do what you want I think you would be better off moving up the the M line, say either MX or a M5040. I don't think the price difference will be too much and it'll give you a beefier machine to brush hog with.

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #13  
The following post from crazyal reflect my thoughts as well. I think the Kubota xx40 series is a more appropriate comparison to the Kioti DKxx series.

While I think the 4400 would do what you want I think you would be better off moving up the the M line, say either MX or a M5040. I don't think the price difference will be too much and it'll give you a beefier machine to brush hog with.

I took delivery of a DK35 HST late Saturday night and the following quote from a previous post gives some of my reasoning:

I recently considered Kubota L3400, L3540 vs Kioti CK35 and DK35 (all HST's, loaders, and industrial tires). I too, decided the L3540 offered much more over the L3400 which is a basic tractor not that much more sophisticated than my current Kubota L275DT.

I thought the Kioti CK35 was somewhere in between the Kubota L3400 and L3540 in features (but closer to the L3540) and the DK35 and L3540 similar. But the L3540 has a more sophisticated HST transmission, a stronger dealer network (at least in Canada) and higher brand recognition.

If prices were close I would have gone with the L3540. But the DK35 was about $22,500 vs the L3540 $28,000 so I purchased the DK35SE HST.

The DK35 deal was helped by the current "free loader" event and a competing offer from Bobcat for a "demo" 2010 CT335 with 9 hrs and full warranty (the CT335 is a rebranded Kioti DK35).

I went for the DK35 over the CK35 because of the beefier frame that I feel might give it some additional ability to handle the loader stresses. The DK35 is also 38 hp vs the DK35's 34 hp.

Among the DK features that swayed me over the more basic CK and L3400 were: tilt steering wheel (not very important), ability to add a mid PTO (mildly important though I'll likely never do it), deluxe 3-point hitch (very important), dual entry/exit (important since I do a lot of work in the bush), dual hydraulic pumps (very important), cruise control (very important), flat deck (very important), hydraulic pump capacity (very important), rear hydraulic remotes (fairly important), separate filter for HST and hydraulic system (sounds like a good idea), remote rear 3 point hitch control (was fairly important but now very important now that I see how handy it is). Loader capacity and 3 point hitch capacity were important but all models I considered exceed what I expect to need.

I also considered extra weight to be important--up to a point. My L275 DT weighed just 2300 lbs while the CK35 was 3100, DK35 3700, L3540 3300.

I spent yesterday practising with the new machine on ever-increasing challenging terrain. I can't believe how much safer the new tractor feels. But I don't know what the major factors are that make it so. My L275 DT was gear driven with AG tires. The new tractor is HST with industrial tires.

The new tractor feels dramatically more stable and easier to control. I think it is due to the finer control with HST, additional weight with a lower centre of gravity, and industrial tires (even though they don't have ballast yet (that should happen today)).

I think Kubota and Kioti are great machines and you won't go wrong with whatever you choose. Good luck.

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #14  
Did any of you notice the L4400 vs DK45 thread is almost 3 years old:confused2:

whitmerlegacyfarm brought it back to life with a qesution about quotes for a DK45 (which he should have stared a new thread). So those of you who answered his question:thumbsup:

Those of you who quoted VERY old posts and comments on the L4400:confused2::laughing::confused2: I am sure the OP of the thread has his tractor by now:thumbsup:

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #15  
Hate to throw a wrench in but do you have an LS dealer in the area? I was looking at an L4400 (or deere 4320) myself and found the LS R4047 to outclass both for much less and I've yet to find anyone that doesn't like LS once they've seen them. I have briefly looked at the DK45se as well, after I had pretty much settled on the LS. Most of the specs are very comparable but again, the LS cost a lot less.

Whichever you choose, I'm sure you'll be happy with it given how much thought you're putting into it. Good luck!

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #16  
Did any of you notice the L4400 vs DK45 thread is almost 3 years old
I'm usually the first to notice that too! Whoops. :eek:

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #17  
I'm usually the first to notice that too! Whoops. :eek:

No offense, but when I said "those of you whe quoted" I was actually talking specifically about you:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #18  
No offense, but when I said "those of you whe quoted" I was actually talking specifically about you:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Either way, the specs are from today's tractors and the Kioti is still stronger. :D

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #19  
Either way, the specs are from today's tractors and the Kioti is still stronger. :D

Yea, but the Kubota is purdier:thumbsup: And atleast it is pronounced the way it is spelled too:confused2:

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #20  
And atleast it is pronounced the way it is spelled too:confused2:
Last I checked, everyone pronounced it Kah-bota not Q-bota...