Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #21  
Ha....I didn't notice the age of the original post. From his profile it looks like he went with a DK45 HST.

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #22  
My apologize to all for bringin this thread back. I was so it at bottom of page where it said about other threads u mite b intetested in. I neglected to look at the date. I have been lookin at so many posts n just get jumpy to actually say a lil sumfin myself but I guess I should just kewl it since im not that knowledgeable when it comes to forums. But all the threads n posts have be a great time.reading n have helpef me out on leaning me towards a kioti. So I will leave this thread b sorry if I screwed things up to everyone.

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #23  
My apologize to all for bringin this thread back. I was so it at bottom of page where it said about other threads u mite b intetested in. I neglected to look at the date. I have been lookin at so many posts n just get jumpy to actually say a lil sumfin myself but I guess I should just kewl it since im not that knowledgeable when it comes to forums. But all the threads n posts have be a great time.reading n have helpef me out on leaning me towards a kioti. So I will leave this thread b sorry if I screwed things up to everyone.

Its no problem even if you resurect an old thread, it gives people something to complain about.:laughing:

/ Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #24  
   / Kubota L4400 HST or Kioti DK45SE HST #25  
My apologize to all for bringin this thread back. I was so it at bottom of page where it said about other threads u mite b interested in. I neglected to look at the date. I have been lookin at so many posts n just get jumpy to actually say a lil sumfin myself but I guess I should just kewl it since im not that knowledgeable when it comes to forums. But all the threads n posts have be a great time.reading n have helped me out on leaning me towards a kioti. So I will leave this thread b sorry if I screwed things up to everyone.

May be an old thread, but it has a lot of good information that some may never have stumbled across otherwise.