No Brand Specific Posts In This Forum !!!

/ No Brand Specific Posts In This Forum !!! #31  
<font color="blue"> the site would be easier to use and probably cheaper and easier for him to run if it wasnt broken into so many categories </font>
Many categories allows people to ignore those topics they are not interested in. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Costs for a web site come from things such as the disk space used to store the posts, the cpu and memory to process the making and reading of posts, the bandwidth used to access it, etc. Since there'd probably be the same number of users and posts, even with fewer categories, the site would use the same amount of disk space and bandwidth.

Easier to run? Moderators work cheap....real cheap. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ No Brand Specific Posts In This Forum !!! #32  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Moderators work cheap....real cheap. )</font>

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ No Brand Specific Posts In This Forum !!! #33  
I have been rattling this topic title around in my head since I first saw it and have a suggestion that maybe will help out with the confusion over this post area.Why not rename it Comparison Shopping, Face Off , Tractor Vs. Tractor, something to that effect? I feel silly now,but when I first glanced at the header I thought it meant no mentions of brands in this area whatsoever period /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif . I think that's what is throwing some people off. They might be misunderstanding that topic title the same way.

/ No Brand Specific Posts In This Forum !!! #34  
Sorry, I thought by stating the name it might help with receiving info from anyone who imports these and can help with my issue.....won't happen again