Landini Mistral=New Holland TCE 50?

/ Landini Mistral=New Holland TCE 50? #1  

Blackberry1

Tractor
still looking
I've been looking at the TC45d from New Holland and am very impressed with it. Unfortunately it is a few horsepower short at the pto to run our orchard sprayer. New Holland is supposed to come out with a TC50 model this fall, similar to the TCE 50 sold in Europe. While doing an internet search on the TCE 50 I also looked at the Landini websight to see what they had in the line of compacts. What I found was the Landini Mistral and it looks almost identical to the TCE 50. Are there any experts out there who can tell me of the relation between the two? Blackberry1

/ Landini Mistral=New Holland TCE 50? #2  
There is no relationship between the two that I am aware of.
The bad news about the TC50 is that it has been pushed back to spring of 2003 for introduction because of some production problems. This info comes direct from a meeting we attended not to long ago. There will actually be 2 models when they do hit the market a TC47 and a TC52 class 4 they will be called.

/ Landini Mistral=New Holland TCE 50?
Spencer,
Thanks for the info. Do you know anything about what make of engine they will use?
Blackberry1

/ Landini Mistral=New Holland TCE 50? #4  
will be the same shibauru engine they use now in the other compacts.

/ Landini Mistral=New Holland TCE 50? #5  
Having picked up a pile of brochures in my local dealer the other day on the TCE50(in France) the point out it is made in Italy. I assume it is somethign to do with Fiat but with a NewhOlland badge?