New Dilemma Please Help

/ New Dilemma Please Help #1  

Charlton John

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Hi New situation Please Help. Here are my options TZ25 DA trade w/ 60" MMM, triple bagger (never used) tooth bar and ballast box no loss no gain (even swap) N.H. T1510 30 Horse, FEL with 60"MMM 8 yr. pymt @ 330 a month 7500 in interest payments. Included in deal from dealer custom colored hard top canopy (not really needed) loaded R4's and 500 off.

Kabota (dont know much about them) Trade is a 1500 loss for all They just got back to me today (also right around the corner 4 minute tractor drive) 30 horse loaded r'4's (free) 60"MMM and FEL 352.00 A month for 6 yrs. (not sure about how much of this is interest) Rate is 3% better for them and 2 yrs. less payments than N.H. or

B2620 Kabota (26 horse) This compared to my TZ only 1 horse more but much bigger tires loaded r'4's w/ tires loaded compared to my non loaded turfs on the TZ will be gaining between tractor and tires about 400+ lbs. Drive on 60"MMM (really coinvenent) FEL and backhoe for also around 350 a month and 6yr. pymts.
Part of my dilemma is getting something too big and honestly w/ 2.75 acres this is much more suitable for my property

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ New Dilemma Please Help #2  
Which Kubota are you looking at for $350/month for 6 years?

Here's something to think about...let's take for granted you can get 0% interest on both loans (Kubota and NH).

The 30HP Kubota for 6 years at 0% interest would be a $25,350 tractor. The 30HP NH for 8 years at 0% interest would be a $31,650 tractor. You are getting the same tractor (orange instead of blue) for a lot less money if you go with Kubota.

In regard to the Kubota B2620 (26HP) - do you need the additional ground clearance (from your current tractor) and do you have a need for a backhoe? There is quite a difference between the NH T1510 and the Kutoba B2620...such as weight of tractor, 3-pt. lift capability, and overall engine displacement (91.3 vs 68.5). A wise man once told me there was no replacement for displacement.

Wouldn't the Kubota B2920 be a better comparison to the NH T1510?

What is important to you and which one do you really want? The price doesn't seem to be that big of a factor. A backhoe would be a great implement to have in your arsenal...but only if you have a need.

Have you looked at the available sizes in MMM? I have a 72" MMM and can't imagine anything smaller.

If you are wondering which company is better (blue vs orange) I would tell you neither. In my opinion, all three major manufaturers (Green, Blue, and Orange) produce top quality and dependable products. Several other brands also produce excellent products. Don't be afraid of the color; buy what is the best deal for you. Take your time and enjoy the shopping process - you will be thankful in the long run.

/ New Dilemma Please Help #3  
I guess I am curious about why you aren't satisfied with the TZ25 on your land. Knowing that would make it easier to help you choose something different. I do think that probably the Kubota B2620 would be a better match than something larger.

/ New Dilemma Please Help
Thanks guys for the replies, they have been very helpful. To answer some of your questions. Yes I could find many uses for the backhoe. I have a plan to plant around 50 more trees on the property. Rip sum stumps out of the woods, level retaining wall eares I have in mind and possibly build a natural pond at the end of the property where there is wetlands so the water would fill up immidetly and should be an easy job. The ground clearance would be nice on my hills and in the woods where I have found the TZ with the small tires scrapping the ground in both instances. Also the mower deck on the 2620 is drive on and attatch as to the N.H. deck and the deck on the 30 Kabota is not and is a pin for me because I need to pull it in the garage (pull cars out first) change wheels pull underneath and hook up everything. This drive over can be done right in my pole barn in a snap.

Kabota 2620 would also get me loaded r'4's instead of turfs and this between tractors would give me n ot only the nice ground clearance but 400+ more punds in the rear. Kabota is also 4 min. tractor drive from my land as opposed to 40 minutes to N.H. (in a car) I have no trailer and Kabota has advised they would pick up for nothing if ever needed seeing we are so close. N.H. has advised its 80 hr. from the time they leave till they return so I am already looking at 150 just for pick up and return on top of any labor costs. Also 3% better rate w/ Kabota and 2 yrs. less payments (6 vs. 8) What do you think? Also w/ 2.75 acres I feel the 2620 would be a nicer fit for the property. The only reason I was contimplating the 30 horse was to move boulders but when this is done (1 yr. or 2) I wouldnt really need something so big (I dont think)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ New Dilemma Please Help #5  
After reading your last post...it sounds like you've already made your decision. You can't go wrong with the B2620. You're a lucky man to have a dealer so close to your home. Send pics after you buy:)

/ New Dilemma Please Help
Yes went tonight sold is right the 2620 w/ backhoe is a beautiful machine will send pics when purchased next week, thanks to all for your insight