Brand new Jinma vs. slightly used Mahindra

/ Brand new Jinma vs. slightly used Mahindra #1  

stumpfield

Gold Member
Tractor
2005 MT265B
Hi All,

I'm looking to buy a new Jinma 354LE for road maintenance and messing around. While shopping for the best deal on the Jinma, a friend's dad offer to sell me his slightly used Mahindra 4110. Size wise, both tractor is about the same. Cost is exactly the same (about $12,000). The Mahindra has 41 HP while the Jinma has 35 HP. So, here's my dilemma.... Brand new 2008 Jinma 354LE or slightly used 2006 Mahindra 4110 with about 200 hours but still look new? Both have FEL. This Mahindra is korean made. The loader is american made. The Jinma is all Chinese. Is there a better choice than those 2 tractors mentioned above for about the same money? What do you think? I appreciate your comments.

/ Brand new Jinma vs. slightly used Mahindra #2  
I know, being I am a Mahindra dealer, it would seem that I am bias, but look at the refinement of those 2 tractors. I think that it is a hands down choice for the Mahindra 4110, and I believe you will recieve many more responces in favor of the Mahindra.

/ Brand new Jinma vs. slightly used Mahindra #3  
I know I am biased too but I think I would go for the Mahindra unless it looks really abused.

/ Brand new Jinma vs. slightly used Mahindra
LAWALLSTRACTOR said:
I know, being I am a Mahindra dealer, it would seem that I am bias, but look at the refinement of those 2 tractors. I think that it is a hands down choice for the Mahindra 4110, and I believe you will recieve many more responces in favor of the Mahindra.

Thanks for the quick response. I forgot to mention that the Jinma has 1 year parts only warranty. The Mahindra has 11 months left on the 3-year warranty. I believe the Mahindra warranty is both parts and labor. I search around but can't find any used Mahindra 4110 for sale. So, I have no idea what's the value of the Mahindra 4110 with 200 hours. Any idea what's the market price?

/ Brand new Jinma vs. slightly used Mahindra #5  
I own a Jinma and would would recommend them to anyone shopping for a tractor but that being said the Jinma FEL leaves a lot to be desired. I would only get a Jinma with a Koyker or Spirit FEL, both American Made. In you case though I would get the Mahindra if your friends dad takes care of things. How does his other equipment look, cars, house, ect. The Mahindra has more HP, more name recognition for resale, ect. Take a look at what your friends dads tractor would cost today and I am guessing its a pretty good deal. If it checks out get the Mahindra.

Chris

/ Brand new Jinma vs. slightly used Mahindra
Charlie175 said:

Thanks! If those asking prices are close to what it's worth, then I'm getting a pretty good deal if I choose to go with the Mahindra. My friend's dad usually take pretty good care of his equipment. All scheduled maintenance were done by dealer. The tractor was kept in his garage so it still look like brand new. The loader bucket looks beat up. He said that was a result of picking all the rock on his land. The rest of the tractor looks pretty good and the paint is like brand new.

/ Brand new Jinma vs. slightly used Mahindra #8  
stumpfield said:
Hi All,

I'm looking to buy a new Jinma 354LE for road maintenance and messing around. While shopping for the best deal on the Jinma, a friend's dad offer to sell me his slightly used Mahindra 4110. Size wise, both tractor is about the same. Cost is exactly the same (about $12,000). The Mahindra has 41 HP while the Jinma has 35 HP. So, here's my dilemma.... Brand new 2008 Jinma 354LE or slightly used 2006 Mahindra 4110 with about 200 hours but still look new? Both have FEL. This Mahindra is korean made. The loader is american made. The Jinma is all Chinese. Is there a better choice than those 2 tractors mentioned above for about the same money? What do you think? I appreciate your comments.

That 4110 with FEL is a fantastic steal at $12K. Grab it.

I have a new Mahindra 5525 (55 hp engine, 45 hp pto, 2WD, gear tranny) that's rock solid.

/ Brand new Jinma vs. slightly used Mahindra #9  
No question, take the Mahindra.