Kioti vs Branson vs JD

/ Kioti vs Branson vs JD #21  
Rowdius said:
Well...

hmm, don't know what to say...

My new Kioti CK 35 with KL130B loader will be here tomorrow at 10AM, full of fuel.

You made a good choice. Enjoy and be safe.

/ Kioti vs Branson vs JD #22  
mark.r said:
I don't think I'd pay close to 20k for a CK35. Maybe that's just me, but I payed right around 21k for my DK45 if I'm not mistaken. I'd have to go back and look at the paper work but at the very least you should be able to get the crowd favorite DK40 for close to that much.
I agree with this.I paid $18000 with a $1000 rebate for my 2008 Kioti Dk40 se with fel.coobie

/ Kioti vs Branson vs JD
mark.r said:
That was quick . . .

Indeed. I had planned to buy in three to six months. Knowing pretty much the features I like and dislike from running other pieces of equipment, surfing these forums, and the internet in general worked in my favor, but it is still unnerving to "jump" into something so quick.

/ Kioti vs Branson vs JD #24  
We expect lots of pictures of your tractor's arrival to its new home. :D

/ Kioti vs Branson vs JD
Well, here is the old tractor and the new tractor.
2616434745_743e3447e2_b.jpg

People have been asking me what I am going to do with the old one, and I've been saying:
"What's better than a tractor?"

"Two tractors!"

But, I'll probably sell the yanmar. Maybe.

2616432883_9ddc38ec14.jpg

2617258334_2545a62b13_b.jpg

I'm having to wait a week to get the new box blade, but that won't stop me from moving dirt. The only attachment that won't really carry over from the yanmar to the kioti is the XB 4ft box blade. I was really susprised how well the yanmar tiller hooked up on the new tractor; I was worked that the driveshaft would be too short and/or it would rub the wheels when raised, but everything came out fine

/ Kioti vs Branson vs JD #26  
Good looking tractor! Enjoy! :D