Power-Trac 2445

/ Power-Trac 2445 #1  

dbrienza

Tractor
Kubota L35
Am I missing something, or is $10,000 a good deal for the PT2445 listed below? If I hadn't just bought a tractor with a backhoe less than a month ago I would be looking into this myself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1723857649

I thought I would pass this information along, I have no connection what-so-ever with the person selling this machine, I just saw it while browsing on Ebay.

-Dave

/ Power-Trac 2445 #2  
Depending on its condition, that appears to be a deal too good to be true!

/ Power-Trac 2445 #3  
I think $10,000 is just the minimum opening bid, and the reserve will be substantially higher. There don't seem to have been any bids yet, but there are three days to go.

/ Power-Trac 2445
Your correct that $10,000 is the opening bid, but there is no reserve and it has already been up there for 4 days with no takers.

Usually when there is something decent up for bid with a reasonable opening bid and no reserve, people get anxious and bid the price up early. That's good for seller when it happens. It has not happened here which is why I'm wondering if I missed something.

Could be this seller is just paying the price for mispelling Power Trac.

-Dave

/ Power-Trac 2445 #6  
The 2445 has been pulled from the auction.
PJ

/ Power-Trac 2445 #7  
*PM EDT Update:

Wasabi's short-lived celebration of having THE winning bid of 10K for a PT2445 plus implements and a trailer is cut even shorter...he is informed by seller that unit was sold privately and E-Bay auction is closed.