Well, I finally went and did it!

/ Well, I finally went and did it!
ditto for me Buster57! I sure had to use the ole budget strecher to end up with my 3010. Sure tickled that i did though!
Moon

/ Well, I finally went and did it! #22  
Great machine, glad you are having fun....that's what we buy them for right? Mine is 1 year old with 175 hours and I still love to have fun on it.

bruce

/ Well, I finally went and did it!
I came to the realization this weekend that, unfortunatley, my new 3010 is not the answer to every job/ chore i have to do. I mowed with the 3010 down at our river bank. It's probably only 1/2 acre in size. Long and narrow, right between the river and a hill. I left enough nooks and crannies still needing mowed with a push mower that I probably won't do this chore with the 3010 anymore. I'll have to haul the push mower down and do it the ole fashion way. Then, both at the house and down by the river, i have weedeating to do that i can't figure out how to do it from the seat of my new tractor. dang! I did part of the weedeating, but quit and did road maintenence with da tractor. I've got 11 hours so far of seat time and lovin every minute of it.

Moon

/ Well, I finally went and did it! #24  
moon -- If you can't reach it with the tractor, you shouldn't have grass there! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Pete