Steel Wear Parts increasing 50-300%

/ Steel Wear Parts increasing 50-300% #1  

HayDR

Veteran Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
JD 2040,2240, 2355, 2755, 4055
The sky is not falling but when a dealer goes to reorder his stock of wear parts IE: tiller blades, plow shears, cultivator points, bale spears, disc mower blades, aerator core tines, etc. He will have to raise their prices if they have not already done so.

Also take into count the hydraulic cylinders will be going up 25-40% now and more later. Most all the MFG's have now added a "Energy Surcharge" to the base price. We have seen new Vermeer machinery base prices go up 13% since last fall and another 5% is on it's way. Buy now or it may be out of your budget range.

Don't think a dealer is trying to stick it to you because prices have increased very rapidly.

/ Steel Wear Parts increasing 50-300% #2  
Different experience, but we've been hearing most companies say that their pricing has stabilized and we've gotten most of the increases that we are going to get.

/ Steel Wear Parts increasing 50-300% #3  
CCI said:
The sky is not falling but when a dealer goes to reorder his stock of wear parts IE: tiller blades, plow shears, cultivator points, bale spears, disc mower blades, aerator core tines, etc. He will have to raise their prices if they have not already done so.

Also take into count the hydraulic cylinders will be going up 25-40% now and more later. Most all the MFG's have now added a "Energy Surcharge" to the base price. We have seen new Vermeer machinery base prices go up 13% since last fall and another 5% is on it's way. Buy now or it may be out of your budget range.

Don't think a dealer is trying to stick it to you because prices have increased very rapidly.

Can I order my cylinders now and avoid the price increases? I've been waiting to order my T&T from you guys but I was told nothing would be available during hay season!!!

Did I shoot myself in the foot waiting to order from you guys????:confused: