Farm Pro Tractors

/ Farm Pro Tractors #1  

fancygapboy

I've seen some attractive prices on Farm Pro tractors. Has anyone had any experience with them? Who makes them? Thanks!

/ Farm Pro Tractors #3  
You'll find a huge 120+ page thread about this company going out of business under the "other brands" section.

/ Farm Pro Tractors #4  
I have one and love it. It replace a New Holland tractor that was great but only 2 wheel drive and no FEL. They are Jinma tractors re badged. I have 500 hours on mine and its been abused. Some little fit and finish things and a starter that went bad but all in all a good machine. Parts are easier to get than for my New Holland through guys like Affordable Tractors and Ranch Hand Supply. They both have sites.

Chris

/ Farm Pro Tractors
Yeah, is Farm Trac and Farm Pro the same thing?

/ Farm Pro Tractors #7  
Yeah, is Farm Trac and Farm Pro the same thing?

No, Farm Trac is the old Long company that is in the "Going out of Business" thread. Farm Pro like said above are the rebadged Jinmas - essentially from Northern Tool and the likes.

/ Farm Pro Tractors #9  
Read the fine print on the warranty statement for Farm Pro... I have highlighted the part I like the best!!! :eek: They call this thier "Blue Ribbon Warranty" - I sure hope nothing expensive breaks on a $9,000.00 tractor!

2-Year, 2,000 Hour Farm Pro & Trak King Limited Warranty
(For more information, contact your local Farm Pro or Trak King dealer.)

TERMS, CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS

MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN COVERAGE: Farm Pro / Trak King agrees to repair, replace or reimburse for reasonable cost to repair or replace any mechanical, electrical or hydraulic part, component, or assembly of your tractor if required due to a mechanical breakdown, subject only to the exclusions stated below. Mechanical Breakdown shall be defined as "the sudden failure of a defective part, component or assembly", or, "faulty workmanship on a part, component or assembly as supplied by Farm-Pro / Trak-King", and will not include the gradual reduction in operating performance due to wear and tear. "Reasonable cost" is defined as the charges for the repair or replacement of covered parts at prevailing retail labor rates, using Farm-Pro / Trak-King parts or Farm-Pro / Trak-King approved parts.

LIMIT OF LIABILITY: This Limited Warranty coverage is for Parts & Labor only. The total cost for all repairs over the full term of this Limited Warranty is limited to 50% of the Covered Tractor Purchase Price. "Purchase Price" shall be defined as the price paid for the tractor, excluding any trade-in, down payment, attachments, or sales tax.

CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES: In order to keep this Limited Warranty in force, the tractor must be serviced as recommended by Farm-Pro / Trak-King. A written record of service must be maintained, along with receipts for maintenance materials purchased. In the event of a claim involving serviceable parts and if requested a copy of the service record and pertinent receipts must be furnished.

/ Farm Pro Tractors #10  
Heck.. what about the economy models.. like the 4000$ ones!!

2000$ in labor and parts can go fast on a tractor repair. Heck.. I've gotten used parts and some labor that was in and out of the dealer in one day and it was nearly 1000$!!! for a single repair ( not a farm pro tractor.. etc.. )

soundguy