Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bronze Member

Default Re: Zetor or ???

Quote Originally Posted by Illinois Boy View Post
    The kubota 7040 price (no cab) with FEL is about $31,700. ($5700 for the FEL)

I saw a new Zetor 6441 with cab advertised for $26,000 ... not close to me though. I'm guess without the cab it should be close to $21,000.

I see the Zetor weight without cab is 7510, whereas the weight of the Kubota M7040 is 4475, unless I am reading something wrong. That seems pretty significant. But what do I know ...

Matt, is yours with a cab? Care to share that "heck of a price"?

It is with no cab. It is 75 hp turbo 4wd with loader and 7' bucket, 12x12 shuttle and 1 set of remotes. He quoted me $27,500 which is about $3,000 or more less than retail.

Kubota tractors are probably the lightest tractors out there. Personally i prefer the heaviest tractor i can get in the hp range i want. Everything on this Zetor is built a lot stronger than any of the other tractors i've looked at (except Deutz of course)

Bronze Member

Have you looked into the Kioti or Montana Tractors? I have a 5740 (57hp) with cab and FEL. I paid 26k for mine brand new last year. So far I love it. I've also heard people are pleased with the kioti tractors.

Tractor
    Zetor 4340

I hope you bought it. I have had a Zetor 4340 since 96. All in all I cant complain. When I get into position I will buy another regardless of price. This one has endured abuse that even the best JD or NH would have blown up or broke n half.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12