Advice on Pricing a Kubota L3130 plus...

/ Advice on Pricing a Kubota L3130 plus... #1  

ranger6

For any of you with good market sense on Kubota tractors:

I'm interested in trying to get an idea of what the fair market value, as in private sale, would be for the following set up:

L3130 HST-F (bought new 5/2004 - original owner); foldable ROPS and R4 Loaded tires
BH90 Backhoe
LA723 with quick releases and an aftermarket very heavy duty loader bucket with cutting edge
Pallet Forks

Maintained by the book. All in excelllent condition, 190 hours total. Religious about lubing it.

I'm staring college payments for my daughter square in the eye and the tractor may have to go.

/ Advice on Pricing a Kubota L3130 plus... #2  
I looked at a used 3130 similar to yours less the backhoe at a dealer, they were asking $16,000 for it. I bet they would be asking at least 20K if it had the BH with it.

/ Advice on Pricing a Kubota L3130 plus... #3  
I was given a trade value of $11,300 from 3 different dealers for a 3130 HST, R1's, LA 513 loader with quick attach, 1 set of rear remotes, and a WR Long valve. Tractor had 220 hours and was well maintained. I sold it privately for $13600.

For any of you with good market sense on Kubota tractors:

I'm interested in trying to get an idea of what the fair market value, as in private sale, would be for the following set up:

L3130 HST-F (bought new 5/2004 - original owner); foldable ROPS and R4 Loaded tires
BH90 Backhoe
LA723 with quick releases and an aftermarket very heavy duty loader bucket with cutting edge
Pallet Forks

Maintained by the book. All in excelllent condition, 190 hours total. Religious about lubing it.

I'm staring college payments for my daughter square in the eye and the tractor may have to go.

/ Advice on Pricing a Kubota L3130 plus...
Thanks Guys, this helps - I also was checking the classifieds and they help also. Sure don't want to see this go but sometimes a guy has to do what a guy has to do.