Thoughts on Mahindra 2015 HST 4wd

/ Thoughts on Mahindra 2015 HST 4wd #1  

twducz1

My Dad and I are thinking about opening a landscaping buissness and we looked around and we found Mahindra. We really like the 2015 hst. We will be getting a 52" Rototiller and 48" Brush hog all brand new for 14K. Does anyone have one out there and what are the advantages and disadvanteges of it? Are they good tractors. Thank you for you're time!
Ty

/ Thoughts on Mahindra 2015 HST 4wd #2  
I have one. Love it. I have front end loader and 4 foot rough cutter. Run great starts every time lot of power and easy on fuel.

Good luck with bussiness

Lou

/ Thoughts on Mahindra 2015 HST 4wd #3  
I have the 2015 gear drive, so I can't speak for the transmission, but I can for the rest of the tractor. Overall, I'm very happy with it.

I have the loader, loaded tires, a woods B-70X backhoe, and various other implements. I usually use a 4 foot hog on it, but I have used a 5 footer. It did just fine.

These tractors are known to be very heavy in relation to their horsepower, the lift capacities on the 3-point, and the loader are also equal to those of larger tractors.

I'm sure a couple of the dealers on here will chime in and tell you they haven't had to do any major warranty work on them either. I believe them. I've had no problems with mine that cost over 10 bucks to fix, and they were my fault anyway!

/ Thoughts on Mahindra 2015 HST 4wd #4  
Is that financed or cash?
What brand tiller and cutter?
Where are you from?