BX22

/ BX22 #1  

Anonymous Poster

Auburn, California
I have been reading your forum input for a few weeks now. You bunch of meat heads convenced me to go for the BX22. I will be maintaining and landscaping 5 sloping to level acres with lots of brush in very rocky land. I plan on doing some grading and trying to remove some of the stumps. I have a pond and a seasonal creek that takes more maintenance than my old body can handle these days.

I bought theBX22 with front loder and backhoe at a base price of $15,600 this morning. It should be delivered next week. Any suggestions on where I can get a good quality cup holder and where to mount it???

Also the biggest equipment I have ever operated has been my 18hp craftsman riding mower. I can use all the suggestions/ information you seasoned riders can give me.

Price was $15,600 for the unit $1,700 for the mid mower, $550 for the box scraper, $40 for the spark screen, and $68 for the rear light kit. I figured the rear light kit would come in handy for tailgate parties.

/ BX22 #2  
If you look more closely, there is a cupholder built into the left fender, just next to the seat.

paul