Pictures of new Kubota M7040 HD and FEL

/ Pictures of new Kubota M7040 HD and FEL #1  

JR LEWIS

Tractor
2008 Kubota M7040 HD
Took delivery of my new tractor on Friday. This is at our 50 acre hobby farm in Western Upstate NY, that we plan to build a cabin on in the near future. The goal is to be there full time in 5-8 years. For now, we have our motorhome and a 5th whee camper there ( as hunting cabin). The motorhome will come back to Gettysburg, PA in a couple weeks.

We just finished up the pond. I still need to spread some straw for the seed. It was so rainy this last weekend that the mud was bad, but I did my best until it dries up a bit. But, it is filling up rather quickly !!

I picked up a Woods, 72" stone rake with levelers on Saturday.

Thanks again for some wonderful insight on tractor advise from this site.

J.R.

MVC-001F-5.jpg

MVC-002F-5.jpg

MVC-003F-4.jpg

MVC-001F-4.jpg

MVC-006F-4.jpg

MVC-004F-3.jpg

/ Pictures of new Kubota M7040 HD and FEL #2  
Congrats on your new tractor. Botas are excellent machines. Enjoy
Nice place you have there.

/ Pictures of new Kubota M7040 HD and FEL
Congrats on your new tractor. Botas are excellent machines. Enjoy
Nice place you have there.

Thanks !! I love this tractor !! I'm 240 miles away from it right now and can't stop thinking about getting back up there to play with it. I think I may have the 60" grapple by the time I get back there in a couple weeks.

/ Pictures of new Kubota M7040 HD and FEL #4  
Very nice tractor JR. I was looking at one just like it yesterday while picking up the goods for my 100 hour service.

/ Pictures of new Kubota M7040 HD and FEL #5  
Beautiful tractor - I love that color orange! JR do you live in Gettysburg? I am a civil war buff and love to come out to the battlefield to walk around. Enjoy your new machine - you will be coming up with reasons to buy more implements to use with it.

/ Pictures of new Kubota M7040 HD and FEL #6  
Congrats on your purchase. Enjoy! Tractors are great toys...uh tools to get the work done...:D

/ Pictures of new Kubota M7040 HD and FEL
Beautiful tractor - I love that color orange! JR do you live in Gettysburg? I am a civil war buff and love to come out to the battlefield to walk around. Enjoy your new machine - you will be coming up with reasons to buy more implements to use with it.

Hey Mike,

Yep, sure do live in Gettysburg. Actually live just on the outskirts of town, about 4 miles away. My farm is in Western Upstate NY. Oddly enough, my wife does not care for history. I, on the other hand, like it !!

/ Pictures of new Kubota M7040 HD and FEL #9  
Great pics JR. Best of luck with your new Kubota.

/ Pictures of new Kubota M7040 HD and FEL #10  
Nice looking 7040, maybe you should have gotten a cab. Do you not get a lot of snow around there?