Price Check B2100 Price

/ B2100 Price #1  

Anonymous Poster

I was looking at new Kubotas, then found a used B2100 with 215 hours on it. Has a 60" belly mower and loader. 4WD, bi-speed turn, hydostatic. trans.
The owner garage keeps it and has all the annual maint. records. It's cleaner than my Merc.
What's a fair price for this thing?
Thanks in advance,
Bill

/ B2100 Price #2  
Bill,

Prices vary for different parts of the country. Try some local dealers and see what they're asking for similar tractors. What's he asking? Is he buying another tractor? Did the dealer already offer him a trade-in and is he trying to see if he can sell it for more?

That being said, I bought my B2400 4WD, HST, 60"MMM, 130 hrs. three years ago for $10.5K. Add on the loader and bi-speed turn and the total would have been about $13K.

/ B2100 Price #3  
I really need to bring my books & brochures home from work so that I can ensure accuracy on some of these things that I say...

It seems like the B2100 is basically the same tractor as the B7500 (both are around 21hp with power steering), except that the B7500 (1) does not have position control and (2) bi-speed turn is not available.

You can cross check the "new" price of a comparably equipped B7500 to see how well the B2100 is priced.

I'd guess that the B2100 package sold new for around 16K (the seller probably has the paperwork). If the 16K is accurate, then I'd say that top price would be around 14K, and a really good deal would be around 10K.

I just saw a 240-hour B2400 HSD (24hp/hydrostat/4x4) with FEL and 60" mid-mower go for 10,900. I called to check to see if the price was accurate and was told that it sold fast. Imagine that...

Kelvin

/ B2100 Price #4  
Bill,
Follow <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.machinerylink.com/resources/uevg/> THIS LINK</A> and fill in the blanks. It will give you an idea for price based on condition for the tractor only. Hope this helps.

/ B2100 Price #5  
I WONDER WHY IT SOLD SO FAST?/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif about 15 months ago i bought a b2400, fel, 60" rfm(befco) 72" back blade, 4wd, hydro, and only 68 hrs. on it . for 14K and i thought i got a fair price. not many used good kubotas around this area. the area of the country sure does have a lot to do with the price of new or used tractors of different models. guess u just have to find one u like in the model u like and decide if it is a fair deal or not. i was and am satisified./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ B2100 Price #6  
Bill,

$10-12 k pending seller's motivation and your location as mentioned earlier. They are good units and esp if it is well cared for the owner may want more. Check out machinery.com for used values/

Carl