Delevery next week

/ Delevery next week #1  

Hogkeeper

Tractor
BX22
After loosing a nights sleep reading tractor forums and looking at red, blue, green and a few that I couldn't tell what color they once might have been I went back to my orange dealer and plunked down $15,600 base price for a new BX22. Not the deal that Techman got but the best price I could on the west coast.

Dealers don't bother sending messages saying you could have beat the price. If You didn't answer my E-mails just keep quite. If you did answer you were at least 4 bills higher than my local dealer. Some dealers in the state just north of me quoted a base price in the high 18k's. Their rational for the inflated price was the BX22's are selling faster than they can get them.

My BX22 will come with bar tires, 10" backhoe bucket and I added a BX7330 rear light kit for $68. I ordered a 48" box scraper W/teeth, and the RCK60B22BX mid mower. The dealer said he would weld a coule of chain hook on the bucket so I can get some large fence post in the ground.

I also added a muffler spark screen for $40. The brush gets real dry up here in the Serria Nevada range and one of my goals will be to help keep the fire danger (brush) down with the new machine.

Took my wife over to look at it this afternoon and she replyed, "Oh isn't it is just soooo cute!!!

Thanks to TBN and all who have spent their time providing all the input.

/ Delevery next week #2  
Congrats on your new BX plus the extra goodies. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Makes even better when the better half agrees 100% also. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Don't forget to update your profile. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Delevery next week #3  
That's exactly what my wife said when she saw the BX. She used to mow with our little B1750, but is intimidated by the L3010's size. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she told me she wanted a BX22 for her birthday!

Congrats on a fine tractor and a decent deal!

Pete

/ Delevery next week #4  
Ahhh, what load off your mind, huh? It sure was for me; once I finally decided, and plunked down a very similar chunk of change. Now all you have to think about is what chores you want to do 1st, 2nd ....and so on.
Congrats!
Moon