Buying new the US to take to Canada

/ Buying new the US to take to Canada
I'm just telling you like it is,.. why should a company support you when at first you won't support the company.

This is NO DIFFERENT than the Bombardier episode when people started buying south of the border. More power to you, go buy south,.. might as well buy a SM while you are at it cause it will save you time by not getting told off buy a local dealer cause you are trying to fix your own tractor when/if you have a problem.

My discussion with you is finished,.. I can see why no one wants to deal with you.

One dealer in the US didn't want to deal with me and he has explained why in this post. Jason... you may not want to deal with me either so if you would like to tell me where your dealership is I won't darken your doorstep. Obviously Jason, you don't get it or don't want to get it. In Canada we are being asked to pay much more for a Kubota than customers are asked to pay in the US. Why? Are the machines sent to Canada better than the ones in the US? Do the dealers need the extra $ they charge in Canada because they provide better service? There may be a legitimate reason. If there is just tell me and I'll understand otherwise I will continue to think Canadians are just being viewed as fat turkeys good for plucking.