THANKS FOR THE INPUT

/ THANKS FOR THE INPUT #1  

becca

WELL JUST PICK UP MY BX2200 FRIDAY I GOT IT FOR 10,085.
WITH M.M.M. AND 5' REAR BLADE. TEST IT ALL WEEKEND LOVE IT RUN LIKE A CHAMP CUTS GRASS SO FAST !!!
THAKS TO ALL YOU FOR THE HELP!!!!!

/ THANKS FOR THE INPUT #2  
Congratulation BECCA!

i am sad you did not join our ranks ...but there is always room for improvement ...hahhhahhahahah!!!

all kidding aside enjoy your choice and many happy hours of tractoring.

hans

/ THANKS FOR THE INPUT #3  
Glad it worked out for you. Sound like you got a good deal. Enjoy it and be safe. Kent

/ THANKS FOR THE INPUT #4  
Congrats Becca! Welcome to the Botta owners group. I just got my new one a couple weeks ahead of you. Your gonna love it. I was doing road maintenence this past week end and the FEL is awesome. I sure could have used a 3ph 5' blade on the back also. Looks like a sweet setup you have.
Moon

/ THANKS FOR THE INPUT #5  
Congrats, Now go back and get the FEL. Deck is easy on and easy off.... The loader is easy on and easy off.. Actually easier than the Deck...... You would have soooo much fun with the FEL.. You would be yellin the Tim Allen phrase.. Augh Augh Augh........ when you used it.......
Tom

/ THANKS FOR THE INPUT #6  
Moon,

Forget the blade......you want a landscape rake with wheels....far more usable than a blade, especially for road work. My blade just sits most of the time now. Rakes are the way to go.

/ THANKS FOR THE INPUT #7  
So, what brand of rake do you use and the approx cost of the beast?

/ THANKS FOR THE INPUT #8  
Jim,
Tell me more. I did a search in "Attachments" for landscape rakes but didn't get a hit. Pics would be great if you have any.
Thanks,
Moon

/ THANKS FOR THE INPUT #10  
Try searching for Landscape Rakes....using the search option at the top of page.... There are 49 post.