B7500 or 4110

/ B7500 or 4110 #11  
The world is topsy turvy. It was once the JD's that would not deal and now it is Kubota who will not deal. Every dealer is an individual. The 4110 is an excellent unit and you will enjoy it and find it an excellent choice. Congrats on the new green machine, you could paint it orange if the green bothers you muchly /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif . J

/ B7500 or 4110 #12  
When I was looking a while back, one difference between the 7500 and the JD4100 was that the Kubota would work with a backhoe attachment. The 4100 was NOT certified for a backhoe and the dealer emphasized that one should not be put on it. If a backhoe might be in your future, check that the new 4110 can run one.

/ B7500 or 4110 #13  
My new 4110 will arrive at the dealer monday. was hoping to have it by the weekend, but looks like i will have to wait till next week now. My dealer gave me a price of 14,500 for the 4110, loader, and 54" MMM. does sound like a deal? it appears to be about the best around.

/ B7500 or 4110 #14  
Sounds like an excellent deal to me, I couldnt even get the tractor and mower for that price. Hence, I am now looking at Kubota and NH.

Jon

/ B7500 or 4110 #15  
Seems like a good price. When I was shopping, there were no JD rebates and the JD dealer wouldn't budge on price. Worked with 3 Kubota dealers and was able to get a B7500 HSD, FEL and 60" RFM for ~$13.2. Congrats on your new rig.
Dave

/ B7500 or 4110 #16  
if the kubota dealer would have gave me a price like that for the 7500 i would probably be buying it. i don't understand why he would not budge at all. he called me today and i left him know that i was going to buy the deere.

/ B7500 or 4110 #18  
sounds like a decent price, around here u can't get the DEERE PEOPLE TO MOVE ON PRICE. always seem to be more expensive at least from my dealings.

/ B7500 or 4110 #19  
Dave41,
Which FEL and RFM did you get? I know my Kubota dealer is a little high, but he is much closer to me and offers free p/u and loaners compared to the other dealers in my area. I paid (well not yet) $14,100 for the 7500 with a 302 FEL and Kubota rear discharge RFM (which we have been waiting for a month to come in). The RFM is $1,700, I can fet a 60" KK (side dis.) for $999, which is a considerable difference. I have been thinking of telling him to keep the Bota RFM and drop the price and I'll buy the KK when the TSC store opens in a few days. Of course, I'll have to see how the payments will be affected and if it would be worth it.
Do you have a breakdown of what you were being charged for your RFM?

Thanks,
Fred

/ B7500 or 4110 #20  
Fred,
My FEL is the lowly 272. The dealer didn't have a 302 in stock, so he dropped the price $200 if I wanted to take the 272 and avoid a wait. It lifts about 60 lb. less than the 302 if I remember correctly. For my use, thats no big deal.
Dealer also wanted $1,700 for the Kubota 60" rear discharge RFM which he would have had to also order. After doing some research in the attachments forum, I decided to buy a 60" "First Choice" rear discharge RFM. It's a nice machine. Cuts excellent, way better than my garden tractor did. It's made in Italy, and looks like a copy of a Land Pride. More heavy duty than the KK for the same price, plus it comes in matching colors for your tractor. If you do a search in the attachments form, you should be able to find the contact information. I'm glad I got the rear discharge.
Price Breakdown:
B7500, 4WD, HSD, LA272 FEL: $12,200
Rear Discharge RFM: $995 + $90 shipping (no sales tax)
Hope this helps.
Dave