Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    GC2310

Default Re: Opinions on Hustler Mini Fastrak 42" ZTR

Congradulations Ken. You will not be disapointed. You find that it it brings the fun back in mowing.

One other thing I find interesting that I did not mention before is the cost of parts. They are very reasonable in price. I'm always amazed how cheap replacement parts are.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2710

I looked at the mini fastrak when I was looking for ZTRs last winter/spring. For the money and if you are only doing 2 or 3 acres it should be great. Seemed very well built. I also spent alot of time on the pro lawncare forums and the mini fastrak's got good reviews there although they would not be for use commercially.
    Alan L., TX
    South of Bugtussle
    North of Mustang
    On the banks of Buck Creek
    We don't rent pigs.

Tractor
    Massey Fergussen 165 Multipower

I love Mine but now it is only driving one wheel......350 hours of use by the missus. It is into the shed for me for the rest of my RDO stripping the left hand gearbox out. Has anyone done this job before? Hopefully I will see a broken part that is replaceable. Also does anybody know why the drive train is so noisy from new? Sounds like a straight cut gearbox from a race car. Cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12