Which one should i buy ?

/ Which one should i buy ? #1  

200TrueBlue

Tractor
Max 28 XL
Newby to the site ...

I am looking at buying a compact with FEL and later a Hoe and i have a
budget of $16000 plus tax. Right now the Kubota is out of range but i
have Four options plus one i'm not to sure of.

Kioti CK20
Bobcat CT120
Newholand T1110
Mahindra 2216

Foton FT254 $14500

Which unit would you pick for just around the house and cabin for snow clearing and landscaping, moving gravel ,spreading,digging out stumps etc.

Thanks TB

/ Which one should i buy ? #2  
The Bobcat and Kioti are basically the exact same tractor with the Bobcat probably a little more expensive and with different attachments. The Foton is most likely the Chinese Jinma tractor that is sold under about 3000 different names and not a good choice unless you are very good with major repairs and have Chinese parts warehouse close-by.

The New Holland is a 28hp machine so it is a little more powerful than the Kioti/Bobcat but the loader can only lift 650lbs compared to the Kioti's 1074lb lift and Mahindra's 915lb. I can't find any specs for a backhoe for the New Holland either, I don't think they offer one yet. I would be skeptical about a brand new model of tractor before it has a few years of proven reliablity.

Once you compare the specs closely, I am sure you will find the Kioti to have more standard features, stronger attachments, longer warranty, and overall better value. The Mahindra looks like a good tractor also so that really leaves it to which has the best dealer and best price.

I would find the closest dealers, test drive the Kioti, Bobcat and Mahindra and see which you like the best. I bet you would be happy with any of those three.

/ Which one should i buy ? #3  
I've never heard of Foton tractors. But then again, I live in rural Maine. :rolleyes:

If you search around this forum, you will find days worth of reading on the same topic you raised. It has been asked and answered by lots of people with lots of experience.

Good luck with your quest, and welcome to TBN.

Jay

/ Which one should i buy ? #4  
I am not sure how you can beat a 4 year warranty from Kioti??

I also find their capacities exceed the others as stated previously.

Dealer is very important.

Good luck,
Joel

/ Which one should i buy ?
Almost ready to commit. Which one of the three would you buy if its
just for a 4 car driveway snow clearing and around the cabin digging up stumps and spreding gravel and digging ditches.

Kubota BX 25 Hyd FEL & Bachoe $ 19500

Kioti CK20 Hyd FEL & Bachoe $ 24500

Mahindra 2216 Standard FEL & Bachoe $ 23500

Do you think the Kubota will do the same job as the other two. It just
looks so much smaller and the front wheels are so small ? Just worried
about how much snow it would beable to go through ?

Thanks
TB

/ Which one should i buy ? #6  
Not sure where you live and how much snow. But all of those will move a lot of snow. Me, I like the CK20 for the weight, especially when backhoeing. But if that's U.S. dollars, the price is high, I think. I would think under $20K for that setup.

/ Which one should i buy ? #7  
I'm certainly not an expert, since the one I own isn't on your list - but it seems like that's a strong price for the Kubota based upon what I read in that forum.

Price aside - how are the dealers for those various brands?

That should also be a very important factor in your decision, since the net differences between the tractors themselves are not likely to be all that dramatically different. But your relationship with the dealer is likely to last for many, many years - regardless of whichever one you select.

Good luck.

/ Which one should i buy ?
Its Canadian Dollars and all three dealers are good guys so its
all up to which one is the better Quality ???

TB

/ Which one should i buy ? #9  
HST are nice and easy to drive... my choice would be Kioti CK20 for the size and weight.

/ Which one should i buy ? #10  
My *second* choice would be the Kubota for its proven quality and longevity. There are 4 Kubotas in my neighborhood (one of which has been around for a long time) and every owner is very satisfied.

I'm sure the others are good, too, but my first choice is still Massey Ferguson. :D