Fiat, Anyone?

/ Fiat, Anyone?
It's not really a Fiat anyway. It's a license-built Fiat design built by UTB in Romania, also known as a Universal 445. As Kthompson stated, Long also imported certain models and re-badged them.

You can't see it in the picture, but there a faded "Long" painted next to the 445.

I don't even know if it runs. I've had some fun fixing and building machines, but I don't want to try it if I can't get parts or if there's no chance of a profit.

/ Fiat, Anyone?
That is a curious looking light setup on the fenders. I really wonder what their use is.

I'm pretty sure they're just bent. The lights on the rear weren't only pointing at the sky, but they were angled out by about 45 degrees.

/ Fiat, Anyone? #14  
Right price, as stated before, about $1500. That's what I'd give for it, as long as there were no major problems. A little tlc, some tinkerin', get it looking good, spring time sale, I'd ask $3500 maybe even $4000 if it really came out good. Should be a good base for a winter project, sheet metal looks good, tires aren't bad, as long as it runs good, yep, I'd take it for $1500.

/ Fiat, Anyone?
Sometimes even "free" is too much. Often applies to horses too. ;)

Man, I've been there. At least with the horses.

I did notice on this tractor that the battery is sitting on the right side foot rest instead of installed in the front of the tractor. I'm wondering if it even runs.

Sometimes I wish I was independently wealthy and didn't have to have a job. Then I could spend all day tinkering with stuff like this. I love taking old broke down stuff and making something out of it.

Of course if I were independently wealthy, I probably wouldn't be as into the old broke down stuff.