Looking to buy a Zennoh/yanmar tractor with koyker 110 loader

/ Looking to buy a Zennoh/yanmar tractor with koyker 110 loader #1  

weedhopper41

It has 1170 hours and comes with a finish mower, tiller, grader blade and grader box.It is also 4wd What would be a fair price. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This will be my 1st tractor. I was looking at a Kubota B9200 HST with loader 4wd but with all the equipment the Zennoh comes with think it might be better deal but new to this. The Zennoh is 1000 more than the Kubota but to me equipment more than makes up for it. Being a newbie I don't know what is the best way to go

/ Looking to buy a Zennoh/yanmar tractor with koyker 110 loader #2  
Try posting in the Yanmar forum. You might get some answers there.

/ Looking to buy a Zennoh/yanmar tractor with koyker 110 loader #3  
It has 1170 hours and comes with a finish mower, tiller, grader blade and grader box.It is also 4wd What would be a fair price. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This will be my 1st tractor. I was looking at a Kubota B9200 HST with loader 4wd but with all the equipment the Zennoh comes with think it might be better deal but new to this. The Zennoh is 1000 more than the Kubota but to me equipment more than makes up for it. Being a newbie I don't know what is the best way to go

Zennoh is a farming coop name. the tractor is a yanmar.

Post the model number.. some models are harder to get parts for than others.

soundguy

/ Looking to buy a Zennoh/yanmar tractor with koyker 110 loader #4  
Don't know which model you're looking at, but I have a 2010 Yanmar. It is one tough and dependable little tractor. We use it every week. It is actually technologically ahead of it's time. Has a lot of features that you won't find on a new tractor of comparable size.

/ Looking to buy a Zennoh/yanmar tractor with koyker 110 loader #5  
There is a dealer here in Orygun who sells Yanmar and Koyker loaders...You might try emailing him...He's been very helpful to friends of mine...Website is: Ernies.net....Good luck.

Don

/ Looking to buy a Zennoh/yanmar tractor with koyker 110 loader #6  
try RCOtractor.com, or hoyetractor.com, or of course stanstractors.com... they should be able to help you.