Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota 3030 Ford 2120

Default Re: Kioti CK30 Kubota 3030HSDC

72" is actually easier because you can drive right over it. I have a 60" so I have to raise the front end which is easily done with the fel. One of the rear casters is turned and locked in place so with the front 2 casters you can roll the unit around. I didn't like that so I welded up a dolly that slides under the rear of the deck giving me swivel wheels on all 4 corners so it is very simple for me to roll the deck anywhere. Drive shaft is a simple snap coupling, front mount is a lever that the front bar mounts into and rear is 2 spring loaded pins. Have the dealer show you; it's simple and strudy. The other nice thing about the mmm is the edge of the deck is very visible from the cab when you're trimming. Again, if I was brush cutting I'd want it on the 3pt for the reason you stated but for reg. mowing, I like underneath.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota 3030 Ford 2120

Munchie: see you're getting a blower also. I welded up the same kind of dollies for the carrier and front blower and it makes that job a no brainer too.

Tractor
    '09 Kubota B3030HSDC

Thx forester...good info

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123