Kioti CK30 Kubota 3030HSDC

/ Kioti CK30 Kubota 3030HSDC #1  

munchie

Bronze Member
Tractor
'09 Kubota B3030HSDC
I need advise as I want to do a deal buy Xmas. Kioti dealer...great bunch...Kioti CK30 Hydro and 4WD, Sims soft side cab with wipers and heater, KL-130 loader, Mid mount pto kit, 72"Douglas finishing mower, 68 " Walco snow blower with rotator, Rr remotes, Loaded turf tires. $30, 896 +tx.

Kubota B3030HSDC 4WD, fact. cab, 60 " bucket FEL...LA403, B2782A frt mount snow blower with hyd chute rotator, 6 ft Buhler rear mower. $34,000 + tx

I haven't been able to SEE a kubota as nobody has one in stock.

Thx in advance...

/ Kioti CK30 Kubota 3030HSDC #2  
The Kioti is a bit more tractor, but the Kubota has A/C and a much, much better cab that a bolt on cab. You could knock $1500 off the Kubota price with a cheap aftermarket cab, the rear Walco blowers are also half the price of the front mount Kubota. The fit of the factory cab is much better and you don't have to wear hearing protection like you do with add-on.

/ Kioti CK30 Kubota 3030HSDC
Thx for responding. I did neglect to say that the Kioti was also frt blower. I can go see a Kubota on Monday, not too far. I have heard the seat is not a strong point.

/ Kioti CK30 Kubota 3030HSDC
Ths again. Have you heard about needing spacers when using turf tires?

/ Kioti CK30 Kubota 3030HSDC #6  
I've not owned a Kioti, but have read up on plenty about them. If you are going to be doing a majority of dirt work using the loader, and using ground engaging implement...... with occaisional mowing and snowblowing, the Kioti would probably be better suited.

If you are primarily using the tractor for mowing and snowblowing, with occaisional ground engaging work, the Kubota will be better suited.

The heavier tractor is better for dirt work..... lighter tractor better for mowing.

I have a 3030HSDC and love it. The cab is relatively quiet, i have tunes to listen to, and you just can't beat the A/C in summer....... even in a relatively mild climate. In my opinion, spending the extra money on a tractor with a factory cab is a better investment than the same tractor with an aftermarket cab. The difference in price will always come back to you down the road when selling or trading...... not to mention how much more comfortable they are with tight fitting doors, excellent heater and A/C, and they are generally much quieter. That all being said they are both good tractors, and ultimately the deciding factor will be your intended uses for the tractor.

/ Kioti CK30 Kubota 3030HSDC #7  
P.S. You will need rear wheel spacers to run chains on turfs on the Kubota. No idea if you need spacers on the Kioti.

/ Kioti CK30 Kubota 3030HSDC #8  
I'm a first time tractor buyer and so very thankful for this forum. I have priced out a new JD 5105M with some goodies and it's going to run over 70,000 dollars!

I have 100 acres with about 35 acres cleared for pasture. the remaining 65 acres is lightly wooded having been timbered about 5 years ago. I'd like to clear and thin about 10 of those acres--especially around the stream I have so the family can enjoy it.

I will not be farming for a living. But i am taking this very seriously.

Now I'm looking at TYM and Kioti's because you seem to get a lot more for A LOT LESS. I'm not really worried about resale--and i'm not going to be using these things every day!

Any suggestions? Hate to drop 70 K!:eek:

/ Kioti CK30 Kubota 3030HSDC #9  
I'm a first time tractor buyer and so very thankful for this forum. I have priced out a new JD 5105M with some goodies and it's going to run over 70,000 dollars!

I think you must be getting a LOT of goodies for that money!

/ Kioti CK30 Kubota 3030HSDC #10  

I have 100 acres with about 35 acres cleared for pasture. the remaining 65 acres is lightly wooded having been timbered about 5 years ago. I'd like to clear and thin about 10 of those acres--especially around the stream I have so the family can enjoy it.

I will not be farming for a living. But i am taking this very seriously.

Now I'm looking at TYM and Kioti's because you seem to get a lot more for A LOT LESS. I'm not really worried about resale--and i'm not going to be using these things every day!

Any suggestions? Hate to drop 70 K!:eek:

What have you priced out or better yet what "goodies" do you want with the tractor?