Default 2003 Troybilt LTX 1842

I was interested in finding out how much you guys think a 2003 troybilt ltx 1842 should go for. It comes with a snow blower attachment. I was told that it has a problem with the belt coming off the auger. I'm not very knowledgeable about tractors, just want it to clear the snow out of a couple of driveways and cut the lawn in the summer. Also, he said it has a 18hp motor, would that be enough. Thanks a lot for any input.

Tractor
    Kioti LK3054xs TLB, 2004

Default Re: 2003 Troybilt LTX 1842

The best advice I can give you is to check the availability of parts. I had a troybilt chipper and could not find blades to save my life, that company seems to have changed hands a bunch of times. I'm thinking with the way things are going you could probably get a new craftsman for not a bunch more money and have no worries on parts.

My two cents.
    Joel
    Joel
    2004 Kioti LK3054XS TLB
    Woods Box Blade
    King Cutter Tiller
    Three Point Snow Blower
    York rake
    60 inch king kutter tiller
    1994 Ford F600 Dump Truck "Kioti Hauler"

Default Re: 2003 Troybilt LTX 1842

I'm thinking that could get this for about $500 which is why I'm considering it. Are there any good deals on a tractor with snow blower attachment out there? I been seeing at least $1500