Loader removal / attachment

/ Loader removal / attachment #1  

Anonymous Poster

I am aware that the JD loaders mount and dimount very easily. Are there other brands that are equaly easy.

Namely NH or AGCO

Where are the AGCOs made and by whom? Anyone had experience with their 33hp model?

/ Loader removal / attachment #2  
Tony,

I think all of the new compacts have quick detach loaders. Some may take a few minutes longer than others - but all are pretty easy on and off (compared to the old days). I can remove / attach my FEL on my Kubota in about 2-3 minutes. It is a simple operation.

Agco's are made by Iseki. They appear to be well built tractors. One question I had - when looking at the Agco's a few months back - was downpressure (or lack thereof) on the front end loader hydraulics. I noticed that dumping the bucket (while on the ground) would not lift the front end of the tractor - like the JD, NH and Kubota does. That was one of the issues that helped make my decision to purchase a Kubota. Agco did have 0% financing for 24 months and would also throw in a brush hog with the purchase of any ST compact - which was a great deal. Good luck.

Jeff