Slight OT, but sadly funny

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #1  

john_bud

I was grazing Craigslist today and found this ad for a tractor. I sure am glad that Wisconsin has good schools .....:rolleyes:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
MM 5 starpuller

all set up 16-9 coops weight bars bult moter puuls 5500 and up ok pant not great. selling becuse want to do a biger tractor runs an drives great. 5000 firm would tack less with out the tayers and weeles. call 715 829 -****

The only change I made was to * the phone number. I counted 10 misspellings and several grammatical errors. Now, I don't normally begrudge a person poor English skills, but come on! If you can't spell "paint" or "pulls" sheeesh!

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #2  
I was grazing Craigslist today and found this ad for a tractor. I sure am glad that Wisconsin has good schools .....:rolleyes:

MM 5 starpuller

all set up 16-9 coops weight bars bult moter puuls 5500 and up ok pant not great. selling becuse want to do a biger tractor runs an drives great. 5000 firm would tack less with out the tayers and weeles. call 715 829 -****

The only change I made was to * the phone number. I counted 10 misspellings and several grammatical errors. Now, I don't normally begrudge a person poor English skills, but come on! If you can't spell "paint" or "pulls" sheeesh!

This is not a sign of poor grammar.
It's a dead give away of a scam artist.

L B

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny
LE Brown, I think it's a real ad for a real MM tractor. It has a local phone number. I just think it's either a person that was too hurried to double check what was written or that can't spell very well.

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #5  
LE Brown, I think it's a real ad for a real MM tractor. It has a local phone number. I just think it's either a person that was too hurried to double check what was written or that can't spell very well.

Or was fried to the gills. :p

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #6  

MM 5 starpuller

Good Evenin JB,
Im not so sure this guy is as stupid as he sounds, I bet he got a bunch of people to take a close look at his ad, including yourself ! ;):)

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #7  
tanked up and ready to type... lets see if I can Translate... Nope... I need to drink some more...

Maybe it should read.... "The tractor is field ready, all set up to go, tires are 16-9, purchased from a co-op, has a front weight bar, rebuilt motor, tractor can pull 5500 lbs, maybe more. The paint job is "ok" just not the greatest. I am selling the tractor because I want to get a bigger tractor that runs and drives better. $5000 firm but would take less without the tax and wheels." :D

I worked with someone who was like this... (and I'm not much better ;))

Last edited:
   / Slight OT, but sadly funny #8  
I will let my brother know that you don't appreciate his typing skills.

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #9  
Or was fried to the gills. :p

SnoJobRidge,

I'll jump in here since I don't like you already...

Cheers to all.. get a grip

Jake

You guy's all on Pandora.com yet???