holder 4x4 tractor

/ holder 4x4 tractor #1  

Anonymous Poster

Has anyone looked at the holder 4x4 tractors full cab 45 hp kubota turbo diesel?????????

/ holder 4x4 tractor #2  
Holder Tractor Co. from Germany was one of the early experimenters of 4wd...(I don't know if this is the same co with the Kubota powerplant...)

See Attachment of a Holder A-20 4WD Tractor built between 1960-67...(notice the distance background and slope in picture)

Attachments

• 46-149459-HolderA204wdtractor.jpg
    46-149459-HolderA204wdtractor.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 822
   / holder 4x4 tractor #3  
Sure would want good brakes if that outfit would slip out of gear (or a parachute).

/ holder 4x4 tractor
Thanks a lot for the pics the ones i saw are fully hydro drive front mount three point hitch and they varied in size and all new ones at that..

/ holder 4x4 tractor #5  
Is this the <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.holder.on.ca/>Holder</A> you're talking about? We have a number of these tractor in our municipal fleet. They are used for primarily for clearing snow off of sidewalks, leaf collection, and othe odd jobs where larger equipment won't fit. Overall, I think they've been well received, although some of the employees that use them in the winter complain that the heaters aren't very good.

/ holder 4x4 tractor #6  
JOHN: IS THERE A TOPIC THAT U DON'T HAVE A FILE OR PHOTO ON? /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif u never cease to amaze me! that must be one heck of a data base u have.

/ holder 4x4 tractor
Ok Frankie...

Pick a number... any number... now let me guess.... ummmmmmmmmmm it's.... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I'm just lucky Frank.../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Hey... do you think that Holder Tractor could peg a "Tiltmeter" up that hill...? /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG