Default holder 4x4 tractor

Has anyone looked at the holder 4x4 tractors full cab 45 hp kubota turbo diesel?????????

Tractor
    Satoh S650G, MF135, MF165, JD5205

Default Re: holder 4x4 tractor

Holder Tractor Co. from Germany was one of the early experimenters of 4wd...(I don't know if this is the same co with the kubota powerplant...)

See Attachment of a Holder A-20 4WD Tractor built between 1960-67...(notice the distance background and slope in picture)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    JD 4300, JD X485 JD 4x2 Gator, JD 425, JD455

Sure would want good brakes if that outfit would slip out of gear (or a parachute).

Thanks a lot for the pics the ones i saw are fully hydro drive front mount three point hitch and they varied in size and all new ones at that..

Elite Member
    Tractor
    None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!

Is this the <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.holder.on.ca/>Holder</A> you're talking about? We have a number of these tractor in our municipal fleet. They are used for primarily for clearing snow off of sidewalks, leaf collection, and othe odd jobs where larger equipment won't fit. Overall, I think they've been well received, although some of the employees that use them in the winter complain that the heaters aren't very good.

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

JOHN: IS THERE A TOPIC THAT U DON'T HAVE A FILE OR PHOTO ON? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img] u never cease to amaze me! that must be one heck of a data base u have.

Ok Frankie...

Pick a number... any number... now let me guess.... ummmmmmmmmmm it's.... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I'm just lucky Frank...[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hey... do you think that Holder Tractor could peg a "Tiltmeter" up that hill...? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif[/img]