New garden tractor

/ New garden tractor #11  
Mark,

He is out doing research for his Dad & their farm. He is doing quite a bit of research on trucks too. I wouldn't discount what he is asking here. This "boy" seems to have his act together and knows what is going on. Give him a chance and I think he'll prove it to you.

/ New garden tractor
Mark,

He is out doing research for his Dad & their farm. He is doing quite a bit of research on trucks too. I wouldn't discount what he is asking here. This "boy" seems to have his act together and knows what is going on. Give him a chance and I think he'll prove it to you.

Thank you. Sorry about that, I wasn't near a computer this weekend, so I couldn't get on. I will look into Challenger, and any others mentioned.

Kyle

/ New garden tractor #13  
Mark,

My guess, by reading his previous posts, is that the youngster has more actual tractor experience than a whole bunch of people on this forum. Not just the ones who identify themselves as "noobies" either.

/ New garden tractor #14  
Mark,

I agree. There is no age restrictions on this site, so please, let him ask all now, that way his family will be happier with the purchase.

To the original poster, no question is stupid, so ask away.

/ New garden tractor #15  
Me too! By the time I was 13 I had been operating a Ford 8N at our family's nursery since I was 8. Many "farm kids" grow up around and on equipment. This was true for many kids in my neighborhood as well.

Andy

/ New garden tractor #16  
Me too! By the time I was 13 I had been operating a Ford 8N at our family's nursery since I was 8. Many "farm kids" grow up around and on equipment. This was true for many kids in my neighborhood as well.

Andy

I was also 7 or so when I learned to drive stick, well drive for that matter on our MF 35.

Ahh the good ole' days...:)