New garden tractor

/ New garden tractor #1  

farmboy12

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M4900 FEL; New Holland TC30 MMM; Ford 1620; Ford 1520 MMM; John Deere X740; John Deere 455 MMM; Craftsman 19.5hp;;;;; Antiques: 1946 John Deere B; 1951 John Deere MT; 1952 Allis Chalmers B; 1967 International 140
Hi, we currently have a Ford 1620 with tires and a hydro transmission used for the gardening. We would like to get a used tractor that has the following-

-Hydrostatic
-Preferably R4 tires, but not too picky
-A loader
-Less than 500 hrs
-Between 30-35 hp
-1999 or newer

Now, I'm not asking for anyone selling, as it's not allowed to be done in discussion forums, but asking for some tractors from any brand that fit this criteria. I'd prefer the Deere models, but any brand is fine, and also open to suggestions. As long as this model was built some time after 1999, we're fine. Also, economy tractors such as, Kubota Lxx00, Deere 3032/3038, stuff like that. Thanks for any input!

Kyle

/ New garden tractor #2  
I looked at a 3032e the other day, and I thought it was a pretty decent machine. quoted price new was just over 16k with loader. it's about the same size as a 3005. the loader seems to be the weak spot, dealer said lift capacity at pins is just over 1100 lbs.

/ New garden tractor #3  
Lots of quality machines to choose from:

MF
New Holland
Kioti
Mahindra
TYM
Montana
Deere
Bota

All are good machines. Kioti is offering a free loader right now on their CK series.

/ New garden tractor
So which one is the weak loader? The 300 or 305?

Kyle

/ New garden tractor #5  
Kyle
Are you interested in a Kioti?
Say a CK30 hydro.

What is your budget?

/ New garden tractor
Wallace-
We aren't really brand worthy. We haven't looked into Kioti and some others (Montana, Massey Ferguson, etc.). Not because we don't think they are of as much quality, but because we have the best relationships with the Deere, Kubota, and NH dealers. And the fact that they are local.

Also, we are looking at used. Because of both budget, and it will be used as a VERY often used tractor. Almost abuse, but not quite.

I would say our budget for a local tractor with a loader, R4's, and one other attachment, is $14k.

Another note, we have a larger loader with a 2200lb lift capacity, so all that is needed for this loader is something that can handle at least, say, 1000lbs.

Kyle

/ New garden tractor #7  
A lot of good tractors around right now.

There's a guy up in Hartford County selling a very nice TYM T273 with loader, almost new, very low hours for $8500. Not sure where you are in S. Maryland, but might be worth a look. Was advertised on Craigslist.

And lately there have been several JD 655/755/855 tractors on there too in and around Balt/DC.

/ New garden tractor #8  
I would say our budget for a local tractor with a loader, R4's, and one other attachment, is $14k.

Kyle

I just bought a used '05 Cat Challenger 45HP 4x4 with air-conditioned cab, R-4's, 2 rear remotes and a quick attach FEL 750 hours for a mere $14,750.

Same as an MF or AGCO tractor. Made in Japan by Iseki, a very well known industrial company. They make Bolens garden tractors and their own in house Iseki brand, of course.

/ New garden tractor #9  
So give us an update, how has it been?? I am amazed how the little Iseki starts in the cold, and how it sips (as opposed to guzzle) the fuel. The hardest thing to get used to is how high these little diesels idle and rev at.

We love it.

I just bought a used '05 Cat Challenger 45HP 4x4 with air-conditioned cab, R-4's, 2 rear remotes and a quick attach FEL 750 hours for a mere $14,750.

Same as an MF or AGCO tractor. Made in Japan by Iseki, a very well known industrial company. They make Bolens garden tractors and their own in house Iseki brand, of course.

/ New garden tractor #10  
This kid origional posting is 13 years old... He isn't buying anything!

mark